Get out your spiritual bar of soap, because a filthy mouth is NOT acceptable to the Lord- and neither are the derivatives.
The “derivatives” are words we use that are close to the swear words, but are not actually classified as swears. If the real swear is what you mean to say in your heart, but don’t, then it’s still not acceptable.
Also on the “not acceptable” list is the phrase “OMG”. Even if you replace God’s name with “goodness”, it’s still an almost swear- and a bad one at that since you are taking our Lord’s name in vain.
Our myth on swearing is o.k. discusses why swearing is not acceptable to the Lord, and why many of us may need to clean up our mouth. What most of you will find, in the end, is that others around you will not swear, but many won’t know why.
Learn more in our August issue in “Why God Hates a Potty Mouth”.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017