Get out your spiritual bar of soap, because a filthy mouth is NOT acceptable to the Lord- and neither are the derivatives.
The “derivatives” are words we use that are close to the swear words, but are not actually classified as swears. If the real swear is what you mean to say in your heart, but don’t, then it’s still not acceptable.
Also on the “not acceptable” list is the phrase “OMG”. Even if you replace God’s name with “goodness”, it’s still an almost swear- and a bad one at that since you are taking our Lord’s name in vain.
Our myth on swearing is o.k. discusses why swearing is not acceptable to the Lord, and why many of us may need to clean up our mouth. What most of you will find, in the end, is that others around you will not swear, but many won’t know why.
Learn more in our August issue in “Why God Hates a Potty Mouth”.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018