Robert Bakke, who recently published, “Prayer at Full Throttle” points out that Christians shouldn’t live a life of lack, and this is not normal. Bakke firmly believes that God can make what seems like the impossible, possible.
His life indeed is a shining example of what he preaches. Presently, not only is he a NASCAR driver, black belt, and a jet captain, but his book “Prayer at Full Throttle may have broken a world record (Guinness World Records is checking into it). Bakke’s recently self-published book achieved global television publicity in four and a half months from launch date. This is what appears, in the natural, to be an impossible feat, but as Bakke says, nothing is impossible for God.
Faith Filled Family has the pleasure of interviewing Robert Bakke for our February issue, and will be reviewing his latest book as well.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017