Robert Bakke, who recently published, “Prayer at Full Throttle” points out that Christians shouldn’t live a life of lack, and this is not normal. Bakke firmly believes that God can make what seems like the impossible, possible.
His life indeed is a shining example of what he preaches. Presently, not only is he a NASCAR driver, black belt, and a jet captain, but his book “Prayer at Full Throttle may have broken a world record (Guinness World Records is checking into it). Bakke’s recently self-published book achieved global television publicity in four and a half months from launch date. This is what appears, in the natural, to be an impossible feat, but as Bakke says, nothing is impossible for God.
Faith Filled Family has the pleasure of interviewing Robert Bakke for our February issue, and will be reviewing his latest book as well.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017