Robert Bakke, who recently published, “Prayer at Full Throttle” points out that Christians shouldn’t live a life of lack, and this is not normal. Bakke firmly believes that God can make what seems like the impossible, possible.
His life indeed is a shining example of what he preaches. Presently, not only is he a NASCAR driver, black belt, and a jet captain, but his book “Prayer at Full Throttle may have broken a world record (Guinness World Records is checking into it). Bakke’s recently self-published book achieved global television publicity in four and a half months from launch date. This is what appears, in the natural, to be an impossible feat, but as Bakke says, nothing is impossible for God.
Faith Filled Family has the pleasure of interviewing Robert Bakke for our February issue, and will be reviewing his latest book as well.
- Want To Be Set Free From The Lie Of Condemnation From Past Sin? - June 22, 2017
- Africa Study Bible (ASB) Provides Scripture From A Unique African Cultural Perspective - June 15, 2017
- Republican Steve Scalise In Stable Condition After Shooting Earlier Today - June 14, 2017
- Canadian Province Allows Removal Of Child If Their Gender Identity Isn’t Accepted - June 12, 2017
- Jordan Feliz’s Album, The River: Deluxe Edition, Will Delight Listeners - June 10, 2017
- David Baloche Discusses Debut Scripture Based Album With FFFM - June 7, 2017
- Experience The K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope In Theatres Nationwide - June 6, 2017
- Needing A Financial Breakthrough? We Have The Answer To Lack. - June 2, 2017
- Faith Filled Family Launches New Section On Marriage And Parenting - June 1, 2017
- Fifty Year Wait: Will The U.S. Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital? - June 1, 2017