Robert Bakke, who recently published, “Prayer at Full Throttle” points out that Christians shouldn’t live a life of lack, and this is not normal. Bakke firmly believes that God can make what seems like the impossible, possible.
His life indeed is a shining example of what he preaches. Presently, not only is he a NASCAR driver, black belt, and a jet captain, but his book “Prayer at Full Throttle may have broken a world record (Guinness World Records is checking into it). Bakke’s recently self-published book achieved global television publicity in four and a half months from launch date. This is what appears, in the natural, to be an impossible feat, but as Bakke says, nothing is impossible for God.
Faith Filled Family has the pleasure of interviewing Robert Bakke for our February issue, and will be reviewing his latest book as well.
- Can Your Earthly Father Skew Your Perception on God’s Forgiveness? - August 17, 2017
- Chris & Stephanie Teague Discuss How God Restored Their Marriage - August 12, 2017
- In The Eye Of The Storm? Unlock The Key To Perfect Peace! - August 9, 2017
- Feeling Burdened By A Situation? We Have The Key To Your Joy! - August 9, 2017
- “Mully” Depicts An Inspirational True Life Rags To Riches Story - August 8, 2017
- When We Are Weak, He Is Strong. Learn How to Access His Strength! - August 7, 2017
- Natasha Owens Discusses Inspiration Behind Latest Album With FFFM - August 4, 2017
- Why How You Treat Your Parents Effects Life Expectancy - August 2, 2017
- Are You Temporal Or Eternally Minded When It Comes To Heaven? - August 2, 2017
- God, I Want You To Move That Mountain Right… NOW! - July 31, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.