Killing Jesus is based on the New York Times best-selling book.
Killing Jesus chronicles the political and historical conflicts that resulted in the fulfillment of Old Testament prophesy: Jesus’ crucifixion. This television series chronicles the life of Jesus, His ministry, and the miracles He performed on earth.
This three hour television event will premiere on Sunday, March 29 at 8 PM/P on National Geographic ChannelClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018