According to the New York Post, President-elect Donald Trump’s advisers are looking to initiate a historic first. They would like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to attend Trump’s presidential inauguration on January 20.
A source close to the transition team revealed that the advisers are additionally discussing the possibility of the two leaders arranging a meeting prior to the event.
If Netanyahu accepts the invitation, he would be the first sitting Israeli prime minister to attend a presidential inauguration.
The source commented that there is indeed a plan for Trump and Netanyahu to meet. They are continually holding conversations, and Netanyahu is discussing the possibility of attending.
However, sources close to Netanyahu are painting a different picture. On Sunday, they claimed that the Israeli prime minister had no plans of attending.
We will see what the outcome is as January 20 draws closer.
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017