Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns enemies who threaten Israel that they will “end up in the ash bin of history.
Netanyahu spoke to a crowd at a Holocaust memorial on the night of International Holocaust Remembrance Day saying there is anti-Semitism in the West with the greatest danger from Iran. However, Israel’s enemies, according to him, will be on the wrong side of history.
He also mentioned that President Trump understands the challenges of an Iran nuclear deal.
Netanyahu condemns the Iran Nuclear Deal which was negotiated by President Obama in 2015. In it, Iran agreed to an agreement with world powers ito limit their ability to enrich uranium if international economic sanctions were lifted.
Netanyahu vowed that Israel will stop Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, including working with President Trump.
Trump promised during his campaign to either walk away from the deal or renegotiate. Furthermore, he often referred to it as a “disaster” and the “worst deal ever negotiated”. Which way he will go remains to be seen.
Trump will be meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister early this month.
- Want To Be Set Free From The Lie Of Condemnation From Past Sin? - June 22, 2017
- Africa Study Bible (ASB) Provides Scripture From A Unique African Cultural Perspective - June 15, 2017
- Republican Steve Scalise In Stable Condition After Shooting Earlier Today - June 14, 2017
- Canadian Province Allows Removal Of Child If Their Gender Identity Isn’t Accepted - June 12, 2017
- Jordan Feliz’s Album, The River: Deluxe Edition, Will Delight Listeners - June 10, 2017
- David Baloche Discusses Debut Scripture Based Album With FFFM - June 7, 2017
- Experience The K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope In Theatres Nationwide - June 6, 2017
- Needing A Financial Breakthrough? We Have The Answer To Lack. - June 2, 2017
- Faith Filled Family Launches New Section On Marriage And Parenting - June 1, 2017
- Fifty Year Wait: Will The U.S. Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital? - June 1, 2017