Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns enemies who threaten Israel that they will “end up in the ash bin of history.
Netanyahu spoke to a crowd at a Holocaust memorial on the night of International Holocaust Remembrance Day saying there is anti-Semitism in the West with the greatest danger from Iran. However, Israel’s enemies, according to him, will be on the wrong side of history.
He also mentioned that President Trump understands the challenges of an Iran nuclear deal.
Netanyahu condemns the Iran Nuclear Deal which was negotiated by President Obama in 2015. In it, Iran agreed to an agreement with world powers ito limit their ability to enrich uranium if international economic sanctions were lifted.
Netanyahu vowed that Israel will stop Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, including working with President Trump.
Trump promised during his campaign to either walk away from the deal or renegotiate. Furthermore, he often referred to it as a “disaster” and the “worst deal ever negotiated”. Which way he will go remains to be seen.
Trump will be meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister early this month.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017