Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns enemies who threaten Israel that they will “end up in the ash bin of history.
Netanyahu spoke to a crowd at a Holocaust memorial on the night of International Holocaust Remembrance Day saying there is anti-Semitism in the West with the greatest danger from Iran. However, Israel’s enemies, according to him, will be on the wrong side of history.
He also mentioned that President Trump understands the challenges of an Iran nuclear deal.
Netanyahu condemns the Iran Nuclear Deal which was negotiated by President Obama in 2015. In it, Iran agreed to an agreement with world powers ito limit their ability to enrich uranium if international economic sanctions were lifted.
Netanyahu vowed that Israel will stop Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, including working with President Trump.
Trump promised during his campaign to either walk away from the deal or renegotiate. Furthermore, he often referred to it as a “disaster” and the “worst deal ever negotiated”. Which way he will go remains to be seen.
Trump will be meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister early this month.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- You May Be A Good Leader, But Are You A Godly One? - December 14, 2017
- Looking For An Educational And Entertaining Movie For the Family? - December 13, 2017
- Tithe Or Eat: What To Do If There Isn’t Enough - December 12, 2017
- Why Settling In Life Can Stop God’s Blessing - December 11, 2017
- How Do You Successfully Balance Work & Family? - December 9, 2017
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Women’s Conference - December 6, 2017
- Voting Now Open For We Love Christian Music Awards - December 5, 2017
- Get Out Of Being A Lender’s Slave - December 4, 2017
- Does Your Belief Align With God’s Truth About Money? - December 2, 2017
- National Geographic Explores The Secrets Of Christ’s Tomb - November 29, 2017