Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns enemies who threaten Israel that they will “end up in the ash bin of history.
Netanyahu spoke to a crowd at a Holocaust memorial on the night of International Holocaust Remembrance Day saying there is anti-Semitism in the West with the greatest danger from Iran. However, Israel’s enemies, according to him, will be on the wrong side of history.
He also mentioned that President Trump understands the challenges of an Iran nuclear deal.
Netanyahu condemns the Iran Nuclear Deal which was negotiated by President Obama in 2015. In it, Iran agreed to an agreement with world powers ito limit their ability to enrich uranium if international economic sanctions were lifted.
Netanyahu vowed that Israel will stop Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, including working with President Trump.
Trump promised during his campaign to either walk away from the deal or renegotiate. Furthermore, he often referred to it as a “disaster” and the “worst deal ever negotiated”. Which way he will go remains to be seen.
Trump will be meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister early this month.
- How Is Your Faith? Would You Describe It As “Unsinkable”? - April 28, 2017
- Historic Two Million People Gathered In South Africa For “It’s Time” Prayer Meeting - April 27, 2017
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017