Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns enemies who threaten Israel that they will “end up in the ash bin of history.
Netanyahu spoke to a crowd at a Holocaust memorial on the night of International Holocaust Remembrance Day saying there is anti-Semitism in the West with the greatest danger from Iran. However, Israel’s enemies, according to him, will be on the wrong side of history.
He also mentioned that President Trump understands the challenges of an Iran nuclear deal.
Netanyahu condemns the Iran Nuclear Deal which was negotiated by President Obama in 2015. In it, Iran agreed to an agreement with world powers ito limit their ability to enrich uranium if international economic sanctions were lifted.
Netanyahu vowed that Israel will stop Tehran from obtaining nuclear weapons, including working with President Trump.
Trump promised during his campaign to either walk away from the deal or renegotiate. Furthermore, he often referred to it as a “disaster” and the “worst deal ever negotiated”. Which way he will go remains to be seen.
Trump will be meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister early this month.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017