God has a plan and purpose for your life that exceeds what you could have ever imagined! If you follow it, you will be amazed not only at the heights that He takes you, but the grace that He gives you to do what you think is impossible.
However, we limit ourselves when we believe that we are too old for God to use us, that we don’t have enough money or time to pursue a necessary education, or any other excuse that prevents us from reaching our destiny when the reality is that GOD WILL MAKE A WAY.
Not everyone who has ever been successful has a post-secondary education (and sometimes it’s necessary as well depending on where God is leading you). However, if God tells you to go back to school, He will make a way whether it is financially, or time-wise. The bottom line is, that it’s never too late to discover your destiny as God can divinely accelerate you to where you belong. Sometimes doors just miraculously open, and God will open doors that no man can shut- all for His glory.
Whether you are 20, 30, or a “senior”, it is never too late to step into what God has called you to do.
Find out what your purpose in life is no matter what age you are and how to unfold God’s plan for you in our next issue coming out on October 26th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Raid Causes Paris Attacks to Come to an End - November 18, 2015
- Christian University Grants Benefits to Same-Sex Couples - November 17, 2015
- What Type of Leader Are You - November 9, 2015
- Christians Are You Denying Christ - November 3, 2015
- MercyMe Kicks off the Holidays with It’s Christmas - October 9, 2015
- Never Too Old to be Used By God - October 8, 2015
- Big Daddy Weave’s New Album Brings God to Life - September 17, 2015
- Jesus Army Wakes Up and Catches Holy Spirit Fire - September 9, 2015
- ACLI Shows Support for Israel in Grassroots Campaign - September 4, 2015
- Sidewalk Prophets Give Listeners Something Different - September 2, 2015