Actress Roma Downey, and husband, producer Mark Burnett just announced the launch of their new family and faith television network launching next month.
“Light TV” will be broadcast on over a dozen major broadcast networks including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Light TV was created by Downey’s LightWorkers Media, and has partnered with MGM films and Fox to provide wholesome family and faith-based entertainment.
Downey told Variety Magazine, “This is the beginning of our new, multi-platform faith and family network, where the demand is greater than ever for family-friendly entertainment.”
“This is the last unclaimed vertical,” she said. “As we have already seen from the success of ‘The Bible’ series and our 20 million social followers, this audience is looking for inspiring and uplifting programming that they can watch in a trusted and safe environment on any platform.”
Burnett said that the new network aims to become the ideal medium to reach an underserved family audience.
Light TV will run 24-hours, and will feature shows and films from the MGM library ranging from titles such as, “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader” and “Highway to Heaven”
Additionally, movies such as “Rocky”, “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”, “The Black Stallion”, “Pink Panther” and more will also be featured.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018