Actress Roma Downey, and husband, producer Mark Burnett just announced the launch of their new family and faith television network launching next month.
“Light TV” will be broadcast on over a dozen major broadcast networks including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Light TV was created by Downey’s LightWorkers Media, and has partnered with MGM films and Fox to provide wholesome family and faith-based entertainment.
Downey told Variety Magazine, “This is the beginning of our new, multi-platform faith and family network, where the demand is greater than ever for family-friendly entertainment.”
“This is the last unclaimed vertical,” she said. “As we have already seen from the success of ‘The Bible’ series and our 20 million social followers, this audience is looking for inspiring and uplifting programming that they can watch in a trusted and safe environment on any platform.”
Burnett said that the new network aims to become the ideal medium to reach an underserved family audience.
Light TV will run 24-hours, and will feature shows and films from the MGM library ranging from titles such as, “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader” and “Highway to Heaven”
Additionally, movies such as “Rocky”, “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang”, “The Black Stallion”, “Pink Panther” and more will also be featured.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018