According to CBN News, President Donald Trump announced on Tuesday that North Korea and South Korea will be meeting to end the decades-old war.
Trump declared, “They have my blessing on that.”
President Trump also made the remarks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe close by.President Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un are scheduled to hold a summit of April 27 in a village along the border.
Both officials are meeting to discuss an end to the military conflict existing between the nations for the past 68 years.
An anonymous South Korean official told a local newspaper that a direct line between Moon Jae-in and Kim Jong Un could be created by the end of the week. This person expects that the two leaders may possibly release a joint statement officially ending the war at the summit next week.
It is anticipated that North Korea will be calling for a peace treaty during the summit next week.
The war between North and South Korea began in June 1950 when North Korean troops invaded South Korea after a series of border clashes.
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018