Manafest continues to push musical envelopes with it’s second independent, and ninth studio album, “Stones”. “Stones” is Canada native, Chris Greenwood’s first complete rock album in five years. Greenwood’s recent album has already hit a Top 40 Mainstream Rock National Airplay chart with its title track. The single, “House of Cards”, is now on SiriusXM Octane, and other international radio outlets.
For this album, Manafest collaborated with Grammy Award winning producer, Adam Messingser, Grammy Award winning producer Seth Mosley (Skillet, We As Human), and multi-instrumentalist, Lenny Skolnik. The album deals with those who are struggling when facing rejection, and challenges. It encourages listeners to move past perceived limitations and become more self-aware.
“Throughout the album, I explore how things are thrown in our path,” says Manafest. “I may face obstacles and judgements, but I’m not going to quit. A fighter never stops no matter what stones are thrown their way.”
Manifest is no stranger to life’s challenges. At a young age, he lost his father to suicide, and had to leave a budding skateboard career due to an accident. Manafest credits music as the outlet needed to spread positivity to others. It is his desire to reach more people with an uplifting experience.
“If you are fed up with life and the way things are, when everything is feeling like a ‘house of cards,’ I want this to be an anthem for people to grab onto, refusing to call it quits,” says Manafest. “The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over-and-over again and expect different results. Well I want different results, I want a breakthrough. Take another shot when you fall on your face, say enough is enough and change this person in the mirror.”
Faith Filled Family was excited to be able to interview Manafest for our November cover. Chris Greenwood discusses his latest album with us, his inspiration, and what he hopes people will receive from listening to his album. Chris will also discuss his career- and it’s an amazing one at that! 300,000 albums sold, playing 1,000 events globally, and four Juno nominations. His songs have been featured in video games, on hit shows such as “CSI:Miami”, “NFL”, “Knight Rider”, “NBC-Grimm”, “One Tree Hill”, “Jockeys”, “MTV Unplugged”, “So You Think You Can Dance Canada”, and in the movie, “Hard Target 2”.
Read this fascinating interview in our November issue coming out on October 26, 2017.
For all the latest Manafest tour dates, and more, go to www.manafest.com.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017