He also commented, “The issue is the revolution, and the revolution is chaos.”
He further said that it is Satan’s desire to not only destroy marriage, but also family, people individually, and total destruction. This, he says, is what we are currently witnessing.
Public schools were informed by the Department of Justice and Department of Education on Friday that they may provide separate facilities based on sex, but must also allow transgender students to access facilities according to their gender identity.
Schools were also warned that if they refused to comply, they would risk losing federal funding, or risk lawsuits. Numerous conservative lawmakers and politicians have condemned the directive and have accused Obama of overstepping his constitutional authority.
Obama, however, claims that he issued this new directive because he wanted to make sure that children were being treated with dignity.
In an interview with BuzzFeed, Obama said, “We’re talking about kids. And anybody who’s been in a school, in a high school, who’s been a parent, I think should realize that kids who are sometimes in the minority, kids who have a different sexual orientation or are transgender, are subject to a lot of bullying.”
The cancellation of the Benham brother’s show made headlines due to their opposition of gay marriage and abortion. Now, they are speaking out nationally advocating religious liberty. It is their mission to call Christians to reach out with compassion to everyone with the love of Christ while “resting with courage the agenda set against our freedoms and faith.”
In an interview with the Gospel Herald in February, David Benham commented that, “Christians have not been the conscience of the state”. He elaborates by saying that we have turned our lights off, and that by doing so, darkness prevails. He says that the reason why America is in chaos is because the church has retreated from culture and confined itself in a “holy huddle” inside of the church building. He feels that the church should be on fire for Christ again and engage with issues that are not godly- not from an issues-fighting perspective, but from a “Hey, if we do it God’s way, we’re blessed.” perspective.
“Do you know what it would be like if you lived for a week without a conscience? It would be chaos. When the church has withdrawn itself from the public dialogue…then our conscience, our state’s conscience, our government’s conscience, our nation’s conscience, goes dark. When that happens, then we enter God’s judgement.” Jason added.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018