God never said that our lives would be perfect. In fact, scripture tells us that Jesus said that we would be suffer persecution by His name’s sake. “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. …” John 15:18-25
The reality is that we will endure storms, trials, and be tested throughout our lifetime. What promotes you is how to deal with things that come across your path. Character and faith will determine perseverance and will help determine the outcome as to whether you will be bruised or victorious. Each storm is generated by one of three ways:
- By Satan: Satan wants to get you off course, away from God, away from your destiny, or break you from your faith.
- By Others: Other people can be used to create a storm in your life due to personal issues against you, or can be used by Satan to persecute you.
- By Your Own Doing: Sometimes we cause our own problems in our lives due to undesirable characteristics that we are still working through.
Brenda Stapleton will guide you through how to maneuver through the storm and onto victory. She will also discuss how to determine whether the storm in your life is coming from others, by Satan, or by your own hand. She will also teach you how to deal with each case, and what course corrections should be made along the way. She will also go over what to do when you’ve done everything, and are still in the midst of a storm. She will discuss the fundamentals of faith, tenacity, and perseverance.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017