We hear continually that stress is part of our daily living- both good and bad. The question is, should it be?
As a society, we have accepted that stress is unavoidable. Yet did Jesus ever exhibit signs of stress? Think about it- He was continually persecuted without cause, mocked, beaten, in charge of teaching unbelievers, and He died for our sins. His life is a really “tall order”. In today’s world, we would say that He had a lot of “weight on His shoulders”. We would expect to see stress- but He wasn’t. Jesus had more responsibility than we would probably ever take on- yet was completely at peace.
The only time we see Him struggle is just before the crucifixion, yet He still chooses to complete His destiny. During the crucifixion, when He could be angry or try to defend Himself, He remains quiet and peaceful fully understanding His purpose. For everything that Jesus endured, He remained in peace.
So, with Jesus as our example, should we be stressed- either good or bad? The even bigger question becomes how do we avoid it? How do we “de-stress”?
The answer is not as complicated as we make it out to be. It does not involve retreating, going on vacation, “me” time, meditation, deep breathing, or anything like that. You don’t have to spend money (really) as it is free.
Freedom from stress is yours, it’s free, and it’s simple. Ready for the solution?
To find the wisdom you seek, read our August issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine coming out July 26th. Your life will be transformed!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018