We hear continually that stress is part of our daily living- both good and bad. The question is, should it be?
As a society, we have accepted that stress is unavoidable. Yet did Jesus ever exhibit signs of stress? Think about it- He was continually persecuted without cause, mocked, beaten, in charge of teaching unbelievers, and He died for our sins. His life is a really “tall order”. In today’s world, we would say that He had a lot of “weight on His shoulders”. We would expect to see stress- but He wasn’t. Jesus had more responsibility than we would probably ever take on- yet was completely at peace.
The only time we see Him struggle is just before the crucifixion, yet He still chooses to complete His destiny. During the crucifixion, when He could be angry or try to defend Himself, He remains quiet and peaceful fully understanding His purpose. For everything that Jesus endured, He remained in peace.
So, with Jesus as our example, should we be stressed- either good or bad? The even bigger question becomes how do we avoid it? How do we “de-stress”?
The answer is not as complicated as we make it out to be. It does not involve retreating, going on vacation, “me” time, meditation, deep breathing, or anything like that. You don’t have to spend money (really) as it is free.
Freedom from stress is yours, it’s free, and it’s simple. Ready for the solution?
To find the wisdom you seek, read our August issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine coming out July 26th. Your life will be transformed!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017