We hear continually that stress is part of our daily living- both good and bad. The question is, should it be?
As a society, we have accepted that stress is unavoidable. Yet did Jesus ever exhibit signs of stress? Think about it- He was continually persecuted without cause, mocked, beaten, in charge of teaching unbelievers, and He died for our sins. His life is a really “tall order”. In today’s world, we would say that He had a lot of “weight on His shoulders”. We would expect to see stress- but He wasn’t. Jesus had more responsibility than we would probably ever take on- yet was completely at peace.
The only time we see Him struggle is just before the crucifixion, yet He still chooses to complete His destiny. During the crucifixion, when He could be angry or try to defend Himself, He remains quiet and peaceful fully understanding His purpose. For everything that Jesus endured, He remained in peace.
So, with Jesus as our example, should we be stressed- either good or bad? The even bigger question becomes how do we avoid it? How do we “de-stress”?
The answer is not as complicated as we make it out to be. It does not involve retreating, going on vacation, “me” time, meditation, deep breathing, or anything like that. You don’t have to spend money (really) as it is free.
Freedom from stress is yours, it’s free, and it’s simple. Ready for the solution?
To find the wisdom you seek, read our August issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine coming out July 26th. Your life will be transformed!
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018