A revolutionary Christian app called, “Plant a Seed” is currently raising funds and Indiegogo to bring the project to life.
Featured languages will include English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and more. It will also be able to offer the app in sign language for users in the deaf and HOH community.
Founder Rita Smith says, “I grew up in what would be called a tough and dysfunctional childhood, my life truly turned around when I received Christ, developed a deeper relationship with Him and followed His leading to help others and spread the Gospel. My passion for helping people, planting seeds and seeing their lives changed inspired me to learn how to say “Jesus loves you” in 18 languages, to those I encountered. After I received such a positive response and saw how much this blessed them, I became motivated to create the app.”
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017