A revolutionary Christian app called, “Plant a Seed” is currently raising funds and Indiegogo to bring the project to life.
Featured languages will include English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and more. It will also be able to offer the app in sign language for users in the deaf and HOH community.
Founder Rita Smith says, “I grew up in what would be called a tough and dysfunctional childhood, my life truly turned around when I received Christ, developed a deeper relationship with Him and followed His leading to help others and spread the Gospel. My passion for helping people, planting seeds and seeing their lives changed inspired me to learn how to say “Jesus loves you” in 18 languages, to those I encountered. After I received such a positive response and saw how much this blessed them, I became motivated to create the app.”
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018