Each generation looks back at the ones previous and notes that parenting has changed. In many ways it has, but some things do remain constant through the decades: God’s word on parenting and how to parent remains the same.
Challenges in the home can easily be solved by reading our Bibles and prayer- something that many of us tend to do as a last resort on our knees crying out to the Lord. However, it shouldn’t be something that we do when all else fails, but should be our first priority when we need help. The Bible was written to provide help throughout the ages, and you can still find answers to your issues through it. All you need to do is pray and ask God for revelation into your situation. He will gladly provide it for you.
In our June issue, “Parents & Parenting: The Times May Have Changed, But the Principles Are Still the Same” discusses how to get answers to the most pressing issues parents face in dealing with their children and will instruct you on how to obtain victory.
After all, God is only a prayer away!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017