Each generation looks back at the ones previous and notes that parenting has changed. In many ways it has, but some things do remain constant through the decades: God’s word on parenting and how to parent remains the same.
Challenges in the home can easily be solved by reading our Bibles and prayer- something that many of us tend to do as a last resort on our knees crying out to the Lord. However, it shouldn’t be something that we do when all else fails, but should be our first priority when we need help. The Bible was written to provide help throughout the ages, and you can still find answers to your issues through it. All you need to do is pray and ask God for revelation into your situation. He will gladly provide it for you.
In our June issue, “Parents & Parenting: The Times May Have Changed, But the Principles Are Still the Same” discusses how to get answers to the most pressing issues parents face in dealing with their children and will instruct you on how to obtain victory.
After all, God is only a prayer away!
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017