Hairston invited the man to church and offered to help him. The men shook hands and Hairston promised to pray for him.
Hairston said that he prayed because he felt that if this was to be his last night on earth, he wanted to go out knowing that God was with him, and God was on his mind. He said he knew that he would wake up in Heaven.
Police are now looking for the mugger, but Hairston says he has forgiven him.
“My concern has been on him, and that God will touch his heart and tender his heart so he won’t even feel that he has to do that,” he said.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018