Hairston invited the man to church and offered to help him. The men shook hands and Hairston promised to pray for him.
Hairston said that he prayed because he felt that if this was to be his last night on earth, he wanted to go out knowing that God was with him, and God was on his mind. He said he knew that he would wake up in Heaven.
Police are now looking for the mugger, but Hairston says he has forgiven him.
“My concern has been on him, and that God will touch his heart and tender his heart so he won’t even feel that he has to do that,” he said.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018