Lord, reveal to us your plan and purpose for our lives. We know that you created each one of us with unique talents and gifts to use for your glory. Show each one of us your purpose for these gifts so that we may glorify you.
For those who are seeking what your plan and purpose is in their lives, answer their prayers. Reveal to them their calling in life so that they may follow it. Show them what your timing is for them to walk in it. Guide their paths so that they may achieve what you would have them do.
Remove all fear and hesitation in those who are thinking, “But this is too big for me, Lord!”. Take away all doubt from their minds. We know that you will be with them guiding their paths for nothing is impossible when you ordain it.
We pray a fresh anointing over those who are serving you in various capacities. May they be filled with peace, strength and joy as they go about doing your work.
We pray that we make a positive impact to others for your Kingdom. May others see the Jesus in us- and desire what we have. Give us the boldness to testify of your goodness. Provide each of us opportunities to share what you have done in our lives.
Most of all, Lord, may each one of us know that we are special in your eyes. Your Word says that we were fearfully and wonderfully made. You made us perfect in your site. Some of us may be broken, and we lift them up to you, Lord. However, in you we can be whole again.
We pray over those who are hearing words of condemnation. Let them know that it is Satan who condemns, not God. Lord, reveal to them that there is nothing that they are worthy of your forgiveness- no matter what they have done. Let them know that you forgive all their sins, and they are washed by the blood of Jesus. Speak to their hearts, Lord. Tell them that their sins have been forgiven- that you keep no record of them- and to release them. In you, they are a new creation, and the old has been washed away.
Last of all, we pray that your presence and love permeate our day. Teach us to love one another as Christ loves us. Show us how to treat each other. Reveal all malice and prejudice in our hearts. Help us to remove everything in our lives that are not honoring to you.
In Jesus Name, Amen
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.