Both Muslim and Christian children in Aleppo, Syria have chosen to unite in prayer over the next month in hopes of finally ending the conflict that is claiming more and more lives.
ChristianToday.com has reported that the short-lived ceasefire that occurred over the weekend was broken, and bombing once again erupted. Over 90 people died on Friday, and over 100 on Saturday.
These attacks leave thousands of people trapped in the city with dwindling supplies.
Muslim and Christian children will come together to plead with world leaders to put an end to the conflict. Prayers will also be uplifted on behalf of their country.
Archbishop Marayati, who is the head of the Armenian Catholic Church in Alleppo says, “But above all, they will pray. They will pray for all of their peers. And we trust in the fact that children’s prayer is more powerful than ours.”
Photos and videos emerged over the weekend depicting children trapped beneath rubble, and others being dug out of it.
The Battle of Aleppo has been waging since 2012 as a larger conflict of the Syrian Civil War.
“New blood will be shed if the powers behind the two warring parties do not decide to really put an end to this dirty war,” said Marayati.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017