Brett Granstaff’s award winning film, “The Masked Saint” shares the story of a surprising man, who is both pastor and pro wrestler.
The Masked Saint centers around the life of Chris Samuels (played by Brett Granstaff) who is a professional wrestler and family man who comes to the revelation that he needs something more in his life. Believing that his true calling is to become a pastor, Chris retires from wrestling and moves his family to a small town.
Soon Chris discovers that his ring-side battles are minor compared with the challenges that he faces within the new church. From an overbearing congregant to failing attendance to bills piling up for church repairs, Samuels soon feels overwhelmed.
Both Chris Samuels and Brett Granstaff provided interviews for our November issue of Faith Filled Family, and give further insight into this gripping movie.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017