Brett Granstaff’s award winning film, “The Masked Saint” shares the story of a surprising man, who is both pastor and pro wrestler.
The Masked Saint centers around the life of Chris Samuels (played by Brett Granstaff) who is a professional wrestler and family man who comes to the revelation that he needs something more in his life. Believing that his true calling is to become a pastor, Chris retires from wrestling and moves his family to a small town.
Soon Chris discovers that his ring-side battles are minor compared with the challenges that he faces within the new church. From an overbearing congregant to failing attendance to bills piling up for church repairs, Samuels soon feels overwhelmed.
Both Chris Samuels and Brett Granstaff provided interviews for our November issue of Faith Filled Family, and give further insight into this gripping movie.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018