Brett Granstaff’s award winning film, “The Masked Saint” shares the story of a surprising man, who is both pastor and pro wrestler.
The Masked Saint centers around the life of Chris Samuels (played by Brett Granstaff) who is a professional wrestler and family man who comes to the revelation that he needs something more in his life. Believing that his true calling is to become a pastor, Chris retires from wrestling and moves his family to a small town.
Soon Chris discovers that his ring-side battles are minor compared with the challenges that he faces within the new church. From an overbearing congregant to failing attendance to bills piling up for church repairs, Samuels soon feels overwhelmed.
Both Chris Samuels and Brett Granstaff provided interviews for our November issue of Faith Filled Family, and give further insight into this gripping movie.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018