Republican presidential candidate, Donald Trump, wants to enforce stricter border control which would mean deportation in the millions. The plan would also deny babies citizenship that were born to illegal immigrants.
Trump also stated on NBC’s ” Meet The Press”, however, that he plans to protect citizenship rights of children from families that are here illegally.
Trump stated, “They have to go. What are they doing is having a baby, then all of a sudden, the baby’s here.”
Previously, children of illegal immigrants have been considered American citizens since the 14th amendment in 1868.
On Trump’s campaign website posts the ” Immigration Reform”
“Immigration Reform” would also want Mexico be responsible for a permanent border wall to prevent entry into the U.S. The reform would also include illegal immigrants not being able to receive tax credit.
Trump said this reform will be top priority and will not waste any time on rescinding President Obama’s order that lets as many as 3.7 million people live in the U.S. illegally because they have families that were born in the U.S.
Trump also stated, “We have to make a whole new set of standards, and when people come in, they have to come In legally.”
Our two cents :
I can see both sides of the issue. Do illegal immigrants cause a strain financially? Of course! At the same time, we have to keep in mind we are dealing with human beings, everything needs to be done with love and respect.
I am not a politician, but I believe yes, we need tighter security along the Mexico boarder,
I am sure, if any of us were living in Mexico, we may try to cross over as well. I believe we should find a way for the ones here. They should apply for U.S citizenship and live as we do- paying taxes and all.
I just hope, that our leadership will keep in mind we are all God’s children.
James 4: 11-
Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of [his] brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
Our Prayer :
Our Father in Heaven, you see the trials of this world, and you know our needs. Lord we pay, that our world and leaders will look to you for guidance. We pray for all the children and families that the Immigration will directly affect. Lord we ask that you wrap you loving arms around each of us. Lord we as Christians we continue to pray. Lord, you said, you would never leave or forsake us. in Jesus name we pray. AmenClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Kountze Cheerleaders Celebrate by Waving Bible Versed Banners High - February 5, 2016
- Human Trafficking Issue Now Hits Small Town America Via Pornography - February 4, 2016
- Cohabitation Rates Rise Among Christians Coupled with Justifications - February 3, 2016
- Affordable Care Act Blessing or Curse to US Citizens - February 2, 2016
- US Government Advises Against North Korea Travel After Unfair Arrest - January 22, 2016
- Young Children Become Unknowing Pawns in Terrorism Game - December 16, 2015
- Republicans Seek Alternatives Regarding Affordable Care Act - December 12, 2015
- American Made Purchases Produce Jobs This Holiday Season - December 1, 2015
- Effects of Video Games on Children Conclude Mixed Findings - December 1, 2015
- Believers Should Treat All Living Things With Reverence - November 16, 2015