It was recently announced that PureFlix, who is the leader in faith and family friendly videos, will partner with ClearPlay Inc in providing customers original content, movies, TV shows, and will be completely free from offensive language.
ClearPlay utilizes an innovative playback filterning technology which is designed to work with the exisiting PureFlix library of over 5,000 titles. Additionally, it opens the door from new content, which previously may have been rejected due to language concerns.
Now, by enabling the filterning technology from an on-screen PureFlix.com menu, all offensive languages is muted during playback.
PureFlix is available on several streaming devices. However, the technology currently is only designed to support ROKU and most computer browsers. It will be available to PureFlix subscribers as of Spring 2017.
“Working with ClearPlay enables us to further fulfill our promise of no language, sex or violence surprises with our faith and family-focused content,” said PureFlix’s CEO Greg Gudorf. “A portion of our customer base–who have very strict personal guidelines on what they deem appropriate–has spoken and we’ve listened.”
While the majority of PureFlix’s content is absent from offensive language, some conservative Christian families have a zero tolerance policy for certain imagery and/or words.
An example may be the word, “hell” being utter during an occational episode. With ClearPlay technology enabled, this and all language that may be deemed offensive is muted without interupting programing being viewed.
ClearPlay’s CEO, Matt Jarman, claims that it is a win-win for the consumer. Parents are now able to fine-tune their family’s viewing for increased wholesomness in their entertainment. Both companies additionally fulfill their goals of providing positive family entertainment.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017
- How Do You Silence The Voice Of Condemnation? - October 4, 2017
- Have Past Experiences “Jaded” Your Perspective? - October 2, 2017
- Scalise Returns To Capitol Praising God With Testimony - September 28, 2017
- TobyMac Announces “Deep Hits Tour” To Return In 2018 - September 22, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.