It was recently announced that PureFlix, who is the leader in faith and family friendly videos, will partner with ClearPlay Inc in providing customers original content, movies, TV shows, and will be completely free from offensive language.
ClearPlay utilizes an innovative playback filterning technology which is designed to work with the exisiting PureFlix library of over 5,000 titles. Additionally, it opens the door from new content, which previously may have been rejected due to language concerns.
Now, by enabling the filterning technology from an on-screen PureFlix.com menu, all offensive languages is muted during playback.
PureFlix is available on several streaming devices. However, the technology currently is only designed to support ROKU and most computer browsers. It will be available to PureFlix subscribers as of Spring 2017.
“Working with ClearPlay enables us to further fulfill our promise of no language, sex or violence surprises with our faith and family-focused content,” said PureFlix’s CEO Greg Gudorf. “A portion of our customer base–who have very strict personal guidelines on what they deem appropriate–has spoken and we’ve listened.”
While the majority of PureFlix’s content is absent from offensive language, some conservative Christian families have a zero tolerance policy for certain imagery and/or words.
An example may be the word, “hell” being utter during an occational episode. With ClearPlay technology enabled, this and all language that may be deemed offensive is muted without interupting programing being viewed.
ClearPlay’s CEO, Matt Jarman, claims that it is a win-win for the consumer. Parents are now able to fine-tune their family’s viewing for increased wholesomness in their entertainment. Both companies additionally fulfill their goals of providing positive family entertainment.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017