PureFlix, a leader in faith and family streaming video entertainment, recently announced they will be expanding into Canada with its partnership with Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. (CCCI)
This new expansion will provide almost 4,000 titles to Canadians including original content, movies, TV shows, documentaries and age-appropriate kid’s programming. All titles are designed for families looking for Christian, family-friendly entertainment which glorifies God.
CCCI will be adding exclusive content such as “100 Huntley Street” and “Context with Lorna Dueck” containing hundreds of listings distributed by Tricord Media.
“We’re confident there’s an appetite for faith and family-based content from PureFlix.com based on the fact that more than 67 percent of the Canadian population self-reports as Christian [according to the 2011 census],” said PureFlix.com CEO Greg Gudorf. “That’s a target market of more than 20 million people who we believe are seeking safe, wholesome content among their entertainment choices.”
PureFlix is available on Roku streaming devices, Google ChromeCast, Apple iOS and Google Apps.
- To The Lost Sheep, With Unconditional Love, Healing, And Acceptance - May 23, 2017
- A Revival In China? Ian Johnson Uncovers Why The Chinese Are Turning To God - May 19, 2017
- Receive Healing: Don’t Allow Tragedy To Turn Your Faith Into Travesty - May 17, 2017
- Director Dallas Jenkins Discusses Inspiration Behind The Resurrection of Gavin Stone - May 16, 2017
- If God Will Never Leave Me, Why Does He Feel So Far Away? - May 12, 2017
- March For Life Flag Raised In Ottawa For First Time… Then Taken Down! - May 12, 2017
- Feeling Empty, Alone, Incomplete, Or Yearning To Be Loved? - May 9, 2017
- Six Marvelous Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100 That She’ll Love! - May 5, 2017
- Healing The Scars Of Emotional Wounds Is Possible With Renewing Mind - May 5, 2017
- Do You Yearn To Be Loved, Feel Complete, and Valued? - May 3, 2017