PureFlix, a leader in faith and family streaming video entertainment, recently announced they will be expanding into Canada with its partnership with Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. (CCCI)
This new expansion will provide almost 4,000 titles to Canadians including original content, movies, TV shows, documentaries and age-appropriate kid’s programming. All titles are designed for families looking for Christian, family-friendly entertainment which glorifies God.
CCCI will be adding exclusive content such as “100 Huntley Street” and “Context with Lorna Dueck” containing hundreds of listings distributed by Tricord Media.
“We’re confident there’s an appetite for faith and family-based content from PureFlix.com based on the fact that more than 67 percent of the Canadian population self-reports as Christian [according to the 2011 census],” said PureFlix.com CEO Greg Gudorf. “That’s a target market of more than 20 million people who we believe are seeking safe, wholesome content among their entertainment choices.”
PureFlix is available on Roku streaming devices, Google ChromeCast, Apple iOS and Google Apps.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017