PureFlix, a leader in faith and family streaming video entertainment, recently announced they will be expanding into Canada with its partnership with Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. (CCCI)
This new expansion will provide almost 4,000 titles to Canadians including original content, movies, TV shows, documentaries and age-appropriate kid’s programming. All titles are designed for families looking for Christian, family-friendly entertainment which glorifies God.
CCCI will be adding exclusive content such as “100 Huntley Street” and “Context with Lorna Dueck” containing hundreds of listings distributed by Tricord Media.
“We’re confident there’s an appetite for faith and family-based content from PureFlix.com based on the fact that more than 67 percent of the Canadian population self-reports as Christian [according to the 2011 census],” said PureFlix.com CEO Greg Gudorf. “That’s a target market of more than 20 million people who we believe are seeking safe, wholesome content among their entertainment choices.”
PureFlix is available on Roku streaming devices, Google ChromeCast, Apple iOS and Google Apps.
- Hayley DiMarco Shares With Women How To Avoid Being Overwhelmed - September 18, 2017
- Why Do Believer’s Fall Prey To Satan’s Destruction Of Families? - September 15, 2017
- Hurricane Irma Caused Destruction, But Tampa Bay Experienced A Miracle - September 15, 2017
- What Did I Do To Deserve Hardship And How/When Do Things Get Better? - September 12, 2017
- The Heart Of Man Discusses Sexual Sin And How God Always Pursues Us - September 8, 2017
- Steal, Kill and Destroy… Tired of Satan Stealing From Your Finances? - September 8, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Announces Christmas Songs of Worship Tour - September 5, 2017
- Want Breakthrough In Every Area? We Will Tell You How! - September 1, 2017
- Natasha Owens Donates Proceeds From “We Will Rise” To Flood Relief - September 1, 2017
- September 2017: Are You Walking in God’s Fullness For Your Life? - August 28, 2017
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.