PureFlix, a leader in faith and family streaming video entertainment, recently announced they will be expanding into Canada with its partnership with Crossroads Christian Communications Inc. (CCCI)
This new expansion will provide almost 4,000 titles to Canadians including original content, movies, TV shows, documentaries and age-appropriate kid’s programming. All titles are designed for families looking for Christian, family-friendly entertainment which glorifies God.
CCCI will be adding exclusive content such as “100 Huntley Street” and “Context with Lorna Dueck” containing hundreds of listings distributed by Tricord Media.
“We’re confident there’s an appetite for faith and family-based content from PureFlix.com based on the fact that more than 67 percent of the Canadian population self-reports as Christian [according to the 2011 census],” said PureFlix.com CEO Greg Gudorf. “That’s a target market of more than 20 million people who we believe are seeking safe, wholesome content among their entertainment choices.”
PureFlix is available on Roku streaming devices, Google ChromeCast, Apple iOS and Google Apps.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018