Evangelist, Ray Comfort, is coming out with a new movie on what most would consider to be a controversial issue in America today.
The new film, Audacity, will be produced by Living Waters Publications and is on the topic of homosexuality. Comfort, who is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters says that this was the last subject that he wanted to produce a movie on.
“Christians have as much desire to deal with the subject as they do about going to the dentist,” he says. “It’s not something we’re excited about. I know I wouldn’t want to see a movie on the subject of homosexuality, but the issue is being thrust in our face.”
The movie explores that conflict between Christianity and homosexuality by using a thought provoking plot and unscripted street interviews that are conducted by Comfort. Comfort admits that they weren’t sure of how the street interviews would fit into Audacity.
He claims they downplayed the street interviews, then they thought they would mix the two, so they put a little of the interviews in. Then, after a prescreening of the movie to a thousand people in four different churches, the participants claimed that it needed more character development, and they wanted to see more street interviews.
So they incorporated the suggestions, and it worked!
The film is being released online this week beginning on June 24 at AudacityMovie.com, along with bonus features and special materials.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017