Evangelist, Ray Comfort, is coming out with a new movie on what most would consider to be a controversial issue in America today.
The new film, Audacity, will be produced by Living Waters Publications and is on the topic of homosexuality. Comfort, who is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters says that this was the last subject that he wanted to produce a movie on.
“Christians have as much desire to deal with the subject as they do about going to the dentist,” he says. “It’s not something we’re excited about. I know I wouldn’t want to see a movie on the subject of homosexuality, but the issue is being thrust in our face.”
The movie explores that conflict between Christianity and homosexuality by using a thought provoking plot and unscripted street interviews that are conducted by Comfort. Comfort admits that they weren’t sure of how the street interviews would fit into Audacity.
He claims they downplayed the street interviews, then they thought they would mix the two, so they put a little of the interviews in. Then, after a prescreening of the movie to a thousand people in four different churches, the participants claimed that it needed more character development, and they wanted to see more street interviews.
So they incorporated the suggestions, and it worked!
The film is being released online this week beginning on June 24 at AudacityMovie.com, along with bonus features and special materials.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018