Evangelist, Ray Comfort, is coming out with a new movie on what most would consider to be a controversial issue in America today.
The new film, Audacity, will be produced by Living Waters Publications and is on the topic of homosexuality. Comfort, who is the Founder and CEO of Living Waters says that this was the last subject that he wanted to produce a movie on.
“Christians have as much desire to deal with the subject as they do about going to the dentist,” he says. “It’s not something we’re excited about. I know I wouldn’t want to see a movie on the subject of homosexuality, but the issue is being thrust in our face.”
The movie explores that conflict between Christianity and homosexuality by using a thought provoking plot and unscripted street interviews that are conducted by Comfort. Comfort admits that they weren’t sure of how the street interviews would fit into Audacity.
He claims they downplayed the street interviews, then they thought they would mix the two, so they put a little of the interviews in. Then, after a prescreening of the movie to a thousand people in four different churches, the participants claimed that it needed more character development, and they wanted to see more street interviews.
So they incorporated the suggestions, and it worked!
The film is being released online this week beginning on June 24 at AudacityMovie.com, along with bonus features and special materials.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017