Learn How to Tell Satan, “You Can’t Affect MY Destiny!”
The pain of rejection is something that we all face at one time or another. Yet the results can cripple us, damage us, and even debilitate us from obtaining our God-given destiny.
Satan is out there using this very powerful tool to prevent Christians from being what God had intended them to be. As a church, Satan uses rejection to keep it divided and dysfunctional. It is the most common reason for church splits and disharmony among the body of Christ. Rejection has also prevented the world from receiving and feeling God’s love.
So what do we do?
No More Rejection by Jorge Vazquez deals with the core issues of rejection. Jorge speaks from personal experience as he was, “complete mangled through the rejection cycle”. However, his own personal triumph was that he broke it off through God’s supernatural love.
In our interview with Jorge, he discusses why he wrote the book, No More Rejection, and shares in his personal experiences.
Jorge challenges readers with the following questions: Do you want to live this short life that you’ve been given on earth as a truly happy person? Do you want to experience real, tangible freedom? Do you want to walk in peace and confidence?
If the answer is yes, then this interview is a must-read!
Walk in victory from the bondage of rejection in our next issue coming out November 26th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017