Learn How to Tell Satan, “You Can’t Affect MY Destiny!”
The pain of rejection is something that we all face at one time or another. Yet the results can cripple us, damage us, and even debilitate us from obtaining our God-given destiny.
Satan is out there using this very powerful tool to prevent Christians from being what God had intended them to be. As a church, Satan uses rejection to keep it divided and dysfunctional. It is the most common reason for church splits and disharmony among the body of Christ. Rejection has also prevented the world from receiving and feeling God’s love.
So what do we do?
No More Rejection by Jorge Vazquez deals with the core issues of rejection. Jorge speaks from personal experience as he was, “complete mangled through the rejection cycle”. However, his own personal triumph was that he broke it off through God’s supernatural love.
In our interview with Jorge, he discusses why he wrote the book, No More Rejection, and shares in his personal experiences.
Jorge challenges readers with the following questions: Do you want to live this short life that you’ve been given on earth as a truly happy person? Do you want to experience real, tangible freedom? Do you want to walk in peace and confidence?
If the answer is yes, then this interview is a must-read!
Walk in victory from the bondage of rejection in our next issue coming out November 26th.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018