Learn How to Tell Satan, “You Can’t Affect MY Destiny!”
The pain of rejection is something that we all face at one time or another. Yet the results can cripple us, damage us, and even debilitate us from obtaining our God-given destiny.
Satan is out there using this very powerful tool to prevent Christians from being what God had intended them to be. As a church, Satan uses rejection to keep it divided and dysfunctional. It is the most common reason for church splits and disharmony among the body of Christ. Rejection has also prevented the world from receiving and feeling God’s love.
So what do we do?
No More Rejection by Jorge Vazquez deals with the core issues of rejection. Jorge speaks from personal experience as he was, “complete mangled through the rejection cycle”. However, his own personal triumph was that he broke it off through God’s supernatural love.
In our interview with Jorge, he discusses why he wrote the book, No More Rejection, and shares in his personal experiences.
Jorge challenges readers with the following questions: Do you want to live this short life that you’ve been given on earth as a truly happy person? Do you want to experience real, tangible freedom? Do you want to walk in peace and confidence?
If the answer is yes, then this interview is a must-read!
Walk in victory from the bondage of rejection in our next issue coming out November 26th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017