There have been many comments made, “tongue in cheek” about how chivalry and good manners are dead. But should it be?
Good manners and respect for authority don’t have to be a thing of the past, but need to be taught to our children because we live in a world that teaches them that they don’t have to respect authority- that they can in essence do what they want without fear of serious consequences for their actions. We pass children because we don’t want to stunt their self-confidence, however, if they don’t have a firm foundation to build upon, aren’t we doing them a disservice? We are setting them up for failure- but at least they will be confident!
Respect for teachers, parents and authority in many cases are not being taught- or maybe not properly enforced. Yet this doesn’t have to be the case. Neither does poor manners, or teaching our children how to treat the opposite sex.
In this issue, we will discuss how to teach your children the importance of respecting authority in their lives, and how to respect the authority of their parents. We will talk about how to set healthy boundaries and enforce them while being examples of respect ourselves.
No matter how old your children are, you can always set boundaries and teach them respect. If we don’t, what kind of future will we have? What will their influence be over the affairs of the world? All of these topics affect you.
Read our next issue on July 27th, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017