Legacy Five: Great Day
By Andrew Brunet
Legacy Five had their official debut in January 2010. Audiences were immediately drawn to their four-part harmony and their ability to effectively communicate the message of Christ.
Each year, Legacy Five are recognized as one of Gospel music’s favorite group. The Southern Gospel Music Association honored Legacy Five with Recording of the Year, and they have had 2 Dove Award Nominations.
How many of you can agree that what music you listen too can change the mood of your day? That’s how it is with Legacy Five and their album called Great Day. The songs that are fast lead you to clap your hands, stomp your feet and praise the Lord! The slower ones draw you into the presence of the Lord and thank him for what he’s doing and what he’s done in your life.
My favorite song on this current album is “What A Happy Day!”. This song is up tempo, but helps you to remember to praise God and remember him at all times. I really like the song at the end when they mix all of the old camp meeting choruses into a melody. It makes you want to praise God thinking about the days we will see when Jesus Christ when we enter into his kingdom.
Producer: Lari Goss
Manufacturer: Daywind Records
Group Members: Scott Fowler, Matt Fouch, Trey Ivey, Gus Gaches, Scott Howard
- 5 Relationship Skills That Help Enlightened Business Leaders Thrive - August 16, 2017
- Brexit Victory and Trump Campaign- Do These Strategies Work? - July 1, 2016
- Challenges Are Overcome When We Seek, Ask, Pray and Believe - June 27, 2016
- Eleven22 Worship Releases New Album in September - August 14, 2015
- MercyMe: Welcome To The New - May 1, 2014
- Jamie Grace is Ready To Fly in New Album - May 1, 2014
- Legacy Five Releases Great Day - April 11, 2014
- Adam Crabb is Described as The Face of Youth - March 13, 2014
- Ball Brothers Known for Music that Spans the Generations - March 13, 2014