Author and speaker, Rhonda Stoppe is dedicated to helping women live a “no regrets” life. Rhonda has 20 years experience as a mom, mentor, and pastor’s wife.
Rhonda’s expertise is in helping people:
- Discover significance in God and His plan for your life.
- Connecting biblical principles to daily decisions.
- Developing a loving marriage that others dream about.
- Influencing the next generation by raising children with integrity.
- Leaving a legacy of a well-lived life without regrets.
Rhonda has written two books: Mom’s Raising Sons to be Men and If my Husband Would Change I’d Be Happy- And Other Myths Wives Believe.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017