Author and speaker, Rhonda Stoppe is dedicated to helping women live a “no regrets” life. Rhonda has 20 years experience as a mom, mentor, and pastor’s wife.
Rhonda’s expertise is in helping people:
- Discover significance in God and His plan for your life.
- Connecting biblical principles to daily decisions.
- Developing a loving marriage that others dream about.
- Influencing the next generation by raising children with integrity.
- Leaving a legacy of a well-lived life without regrets.
Rhonda has written two books: Mom’s Raising Sons to be Men and If my Husband Would Change I’d Be Happy- And Other Myths Wives Believe.
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- You May Be A Good Leader, But Are You A Godly One? - December 14, 2017
- Looking For An Educational And Entertaining Movie For the Family? - December 13, 2017
- Tithe Or Eat: What To Do If There Isn’t Enough - December 12, 2017
- Why Settling In Life Can Stop God’s Blessing - December 11, 2017
- How Do You Successfully Balance Work & Family? - December 9, 2017
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Women’s Conference - December 6, 2017
- Voting Now Open For We Love Christian Music Awards - December 5, 2017
- Get Out Of Being A Lender’s Slave - December 4, 2017
- Does Your Belief Align With God’s Truth About Money? - December 2, 2017
- National Geographic Explores The Secrets Of Christ’s Tomb - November 29, 2017