Author and speaker, Rhonda Stoppe is dedicated to helping women live a “no regrets” life. Rhonda has 20 years experience as a mom, mentor, and pastor’s wife.
Rhonda’s expertise is in helping people:
- Discover significance in God and His plan for your life.
- Connecting biblical principles to daily decisions.
- Developing a loving marriage that others dream about.
- Influencing the next generation by raising children with integrity.
- Leaving a legacy of a well-lived life without regrets.
Rhonda has written two books: Mom’s Raising Sons to be Men and If my Husband Would Change I’d Be Happy- And Other Myths Wives Believe.
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017