Role-playing games have become a popular past-time for most people as evidenced by the popularity of games such as Pokemon Go. We play games either for fun, or as a form of “escapism” to unwind. For some, it is enjoyable to dress up in costume and pretend to be a favorite character for awhile. Equally, many things can be learned from certain simulation games.
Can games contain an element of spiritual harm? It’s hard to think that something that may have no basis in reality could bring spiritual harm to someone- yet often it does. Worse yet, many popular children’s games contain elements of the demonic and parents may not even be aware of it. Fantasy indeed can contain elements of the demonic. Parents just have to be aware of which ones.
Our next issue addresses the question of whether role playing games are simply harmless, or whether there is an element of truth that could bring about demonic activity. Parents and adults will learn how to discern what games are harmless, and which are demonic. We will answer the question as to what makes a game demonic.
Parents may be surprise to learn what has made it on our demonic list!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017