Role-playing games have become a popular past-time for most people as evidenced by the popularity of games such as Pokemon Go. We play games either for fun, or as a form of “escapism” to unwind. For some, it is enjoyable to dress up in costume and pretend to be a favorite character for awhile. Equally, many things can be learned from certain simulation games.
Can games contain an element of spiritual harm? It’s hard to think that something that may have no basis in reality could bring spiritual harm to someone- yet often it does. Worse yet, many popular children’s games contain elements of the demonic and parents may not even be aware of it. Fantasy indeed can contain elements of the demonic. Parents just have to be aware of which ones.
Our next issue addresses the question of whether role playing games are simply harmless, or whether there is an element of truth that could bring about demonic activity. Parents and adults will learn how to discern what games are harmless, and which are demonic. We will answer the question as to what makes a game demonic.
Parents may be surprise to learn what has made it on our demonic list!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017