Demonic activity and attacks have plagues believers for centuries leaving them in a state of panic and bewildered as to when they will actually stop. Worse yet, many believers don’t know how to stop them, nor how to effectively take their authority over the situation.
When Jesus was crucified, He removed all authority from Satan and defeated him. By the name of Jesus, we are given power over Satan and over certain circumstances such as health, healing, poverty, lack, powers and principalities… just to name a few. However, it is not enough to tell a demon, “In Jesus name, get out!” while trembling in your boots! It may work a few times, but not consistently.
God intended for His children to KNOW that Satan has been defeated, and to KNOW that they have authority over him. When you understand that Satan is defeated, and you have authority, then there is nothing to fear. When you realize that there is nothing to fear, faith can take over and do mighty things.
Yet Satan doesn’t want you to know that.
Satan wants you to believe a Hollywood perversion: that he is scary, frightening, powerful, and agressive. He wants you to believe that the war between good and evil is tough and exhausting. He wants you to believe that he has more power than you do. All of these are not true. They sell-out theaters, but they are all lies according to the Bible.
However, biblical truth doesn’t always sell in some instances. A story line of the Devil trying to cause trouble and is knocked out after round one becomes disappointing- no adrenaline rush there! So he tries another way…
The latest is Satan being portrayed as “misunderstood”. There is no misunderstanding. If you read your Bible, you know what he’s all about!
Learn how to take your authority over the wiles of the enemy and knock out Satan with one simple sentence. Learn how to activate your faith over demonic activity in our next issue coming out on Tuesday of next week!
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018