Republican Steve Scalise who is a congressional staffer and member of the congressional police force was shot Wednesday morning in Alexandria, Virginia during a GOP congressional baseball practise for an upcoming game. So far, sources are calling this an apparent “deliberate attack.”
Scalise is the third ranking member of the House Republican leadership as the majority whip. He appeared to have been shot in the hit, and two Capitol hill police agents were shot as well according to CNN. Additionally, a congressional staffer was injured, Matt Mika (lobbyist for Tyson Foods who occasionally engages in practises) was also said to be one of the victims. Senator Jeff Flake reported that Mika received the most serious injuries.
The latest report is that at 9:45 am ET, Scalise was reported to be in stable condition, but must undergo surgery.
The injured Capitol Police officers are listed in good condition with no life-threatening injuries, as reported by Capitol Police Chief, Matthew Verderosa.
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People? Does God Allow It? - October 20, 2017
- Trinity Broadcasting Network Airs A Special On Racial Division In America - October 19, 2017
- “Giant Find” Unearthed Under Jerusalem’s Western Wall - October 18, 2017
- Moving Past The Unforgivable In Marriage To Forgiveness - October 17, 2017
- Habitual Sin Hurting Your Marriage? Find Out How to Gain Control - October 16, 2017
- Did You Know That God’s Grace Does Have An End? - October 13, 2017
- Chris Tomlin Kicks Off Good Good Father Tour Tonight - October 12, 2017
- Do You Know The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? - October 6, 2017
- Canadian Native, Manafest, Appears On FFFM’s November Cover - October 6, 2017
- Severity Of Sin: God’s Forgiveness Truly Is a One Size Fits All - October 4, 2017