Republican Steve Scalise who is a congressional staffer and member of the congressional police force was shot Wednesday morning in Alexandria, Virginia during a GOP congressional baseball practise for an upcoming game. So far, sources are calling this an apparent “deliberate attack.”
Scalise is the third ranking member of the House Republican leadership as the majority whip. He appeared to have been shot in the hit, and two Capitol hill police agents were shot as well according to CNN. Additionally, a congressional staffer was injured, Matt Mika (lobbyist for Tyson Foods who occasionally engages in practises) was also said to be one of the victims. Senator Jeff Flake reported that Mika received the most serious injuries.
The latest report is that at 9:45 am ET, Scalise was reported to be in stable condition, but must undergo surgery.
The injured Capitol Police officers are listed in good condition with no life-threatening injuries, as reported by Capitol Police Chief, Matthew Verderosa.
- Want To Be Set Free From The Lie Of Condemnation From Past Sin? - June 22, 2017
- Africa Study Bible (ASB) Provides Scripture From A Unique African Cultural Perspective - June 15, 2017
- Republican Steve Scalise In Stable Condition After Shooting Earlier Today - June 14, 2017
- Canadian Province Allows Removal Of Child If Their Gender Identity Isn’t Accepted - June 12, 2017
- Jordan Feliz’s Album, The River: Deluxe Edition, Will Delight Listeners - June 10, 2017
- David Baloche Discusses Debut Scripture Based Album With FFFM - June 7, 2017
- Experience The K-LOVE Fan Awards: Ignite Hope In Theatres Nationwide - June 6, 2017
- Needing A Financial Breakthrough? We Have The Answer To Lack. - June 2, 2017
- Faith Filled Family Launches New Section On Marriage And Parenting - June 1, 2017
- Fifty Year Wait: Will The U.S. Recognize Jerusalem As Israel’s Capital? - June 1, 2017