Republican Steve Scalise who is a congressional staffer and member of the congressional police force was shot Wednesday morning in Alexandria, Virginia during a GOP congressional baseball practise for an upcoming game. So far, sources are calling this an apparent “deliberate attack.”
Scalise is the third ranking member of the House Republican leadership as the majority whip. He appeared to have been shot in the hit, and two Capitol hill police agents were shot as well according to CNN. Additionally, a congressional staffer was injured, Matt Mika (lobbyist for Tyson Foods who occasionally engages in practises) was also said to be one of the victims. Senator Jeff Flake reported that Mika received the most serious injuries.
The latest report is that at 9:45 am ET, Scalise was reported to be in stable condition, but must undergo surgery.
The injured Capitol Police officers are listed in good condition with no life-threatening injuries, as reported by Capitol Police Chief, Matthew Verderosa.
- Affair Proof Your Marriage With Six “Hedges” With Nancy C. Anderson - March 23, 2018
- Mindfulness Meditation Being Taught In Schools- Parents Be Aware! - March 22, 2018
- I Can Only Imagine Movie Surprise Box Office Hit! - March 19, 2018
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018