How much confusion surrounds our dreams, and their interpretation? As a society, we have accepted nightmares and night terrors (when your child wakes up screaming in the night from a bad dream) as normal. We dismiss it as “they/I simply had a nightmare/bad dream”. But did we really? Should we really be dismissive about bad dreams?
Now, there are dreams in which we will “re-enact” what is going on in our minds. We will often replay what we are concerned about in our sleep, and sometimes our fears will overwhelm us. These will cause bad dreams- but it doesn’t mean that we have to accept them. It should be a warning that a spirit of fear is in operation- definitely NOT of God- and that there is something that we need to take up in prayer.
Dreaming of the dead? They are not there to give you advise, but to lead you astray. These are familiar spirits, and they most definitely will, and can give you nightmares. They are not giving you a forewarning as only God knows your future. If God is warning you, it wouldn’t come with fear, but with peace. Again, anything that causes fear is probably of the enemy. There is a way of dealing with familiar spirits that deals with them quite effectively (remember, scripture tells us to test all spirits). Additionally, God will instruct you as to what to do in what He has revealed to you, because it has been revealed for a reason. Ever asked a familiar spirit what to do to avoid calamity? They don’t know since all they want is for your destruction.
Bad dream all around? Again, it may be due to stress. It can also be demonic in nature. It can be of Satan attempting to lead you astray (especially if you listen to it), or Satan trying to torment you.
All of these instances can be summed up in the following phrase: If your dreams place fear instead of peace within you, then they are probably of the enemy. God gave us a sound mind- not a spirit of fear.
Michelle Danko will go into what familiar spirits are and how to defeat them in your dreams. She will also discuss why night terrors in children are not a normal part of growing up, and how you can teach your children to conquer demons in their sleep.
Nightmares do not have to plague your sleeping moments! A restful night sleep should be our main goal, and anything less is… well, ungodly!
All these answers and more in our next edition of Faith Filled Family Magazine coming out on November 27, 2017!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017