Sometimes you have to accept something that you think you prefer not to have. It may not what you think you want, it may not be fully what you prayed for, and it might not even be what you prayed for, but you need to accept it as a blessing. For example, you may have to take a studio apartment until a one bedroom come through. You may have to accept that part-time job until a full-time position opens up. You have to remain single until God brings you your Ruth or Boaz. You may have to serve as Greeter at the church until you are spiritually fit to be a Youth Minister. You shouldn’t just reject God’s blessing because you feel it’s beneath you and you deserve better.
In the process of waiting for the desires of your heart to manifest something is occurring in your life, in a word, God is processing you. He is equipping, training and developing your character.
“21 Equip you with every good thing to carry out His will and strengthen you [making you complete and perfect as you ought to be], accomplishing in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.” (Hebrews 13:21; 1 Timothy 4:7-8; 1 Corinthians 9:25-27).
Training: To put you in a position to test and grow your character. This can help develop your skills, gifts, and talents before moving on to your “call”.
Equip: To supply you with the necessary tools and opportunities to prepare you. Equipping you helps you to grow and refines you for greater responsibility.
Develop your character By observing how you handle stress, people/God will be able to observe if you will manage the people under your command or your assignment with dignity, grace, and style.
So, learn to look at your situation from God’s perspective and stop turning down open doors that can lead you to an opportunity of a lifetime because it doesn’t fit your desires. God really does know what’s best for you. He always has your best interest at heart. And your humility will reap a mighty harvest in due season.
To read more Inspirational Reading For The Heart~Mind~Soul! Revealing Jesus by sharing love, hope, and faith. Click the link:
For Appointments and Interviews Contact Me
- Thankfulness For Small Blessings Catapults You Into Greater Responsibilities - June 28, 2017
- Total Family Makeover Book: Transforming Families From The Inside Out - December 9, 2016
- Life Coach DeLores Pressley Offers Advice on Business Success - November 16, 2016
- John Cortines Discusses 7 Giving Principles You Need to Know - October 13, 2016
- Elevare Jewlery Promotes Bold Message of Hope and Faith - October 10, 2016
- May Christian Families Be a Beacon Of Excellence - August 11, 2016
- Rather To Be Chosen Offers a Captivating Plot and Engaging Characters - April 2, 2016