Our next issue will indeed be something Faith Filled Family has NEVER done before in many ways.
Our March issue centers around marriage, but from the context of what your spouse wishes you understood about them. The first half will focus on women, and the second half will be on men with a culmination and “coming together” in terms of communication at center spread. There is no back cover, however, there WILL be two front covers, though as the magazine is divided into two distinct portions: a men’s section, and one for the ladies.
See a Faith Filled Family like never before! We will answer questions such as:
- Why are men driven to work? How can a women gently remind her husband that time spent with the family is important, too.
- Why do men want sex all the time? How can a woman fulfill this desire without feeling like an object, and why is it important to fulfill this need.
- How can a woman discuss sensitive topics with her husband without an argument erupting? How can she be heard and understood regarding her feelings? How does a woman communicate to her husband without feeling like he’s not listening?
- Why does my wife want to talk for lengthy periods about her day and her “feelings”? How can letting her talk and non-sexual touch lead to sex on a whole different level? (It DOES have a biblical basis!)
- How can a man effectively balance family and work responsibilities without feeling like it’s either one or the other?
- How can a man resolve an argument with his wife without resorting to “it’s all my fault”, “yes, dear”, or demanding his own way?
These are just a few of the fascinating features coming in our March issue on February 26th! Also with great features, come with even BETTER interviews! Stay tuned…
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017