This year, he is releasing a four-part series which has been entitled, “The Second City” with the second of these instalments being released on June 8. This album is a nod to his past, but also shares his deep, bold faith in God.
Steven Malcolm shares with Faith Filled Family his testimony of growing up without a father, being raised by a single mom, and how he came to Christ. It is a powerful testimony that will amaze you with God’s goodness, and how God can truly change a life. Steven is genuine, and very bold in his faith. He openly discusses how God met him at a very low point in his life, and how He turned his life around. He also shares how finding “the right church” helped him in his faith, how it resonated with him, and how it helped him find his ultimate calling.
Steven Malcolm will be featured in our June Issue as our cover story. Be sure to read his amazing testimony in our upcoming issue of Faith Filled Family magazine!
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018