And an attitude of faith.
We are not designed to be a passive victim to the attacks of the enemy. Jesus died so that we may have victory in ALL areas and receive God’s blessings on our lives. Simply put, we are the victors, not the victims, and we need to walk in our authority in order to crush Satan and his plans.
Our September issue is all about taking our authority over the enemy and using five simple words, “In the name of Jesus”. Find out why this name is so important, and the true, raw power that it carries. This issue, at the core, addresses why we use the name of Jesus and how to gain victory in areas that Satan will attack in the believer.
Learn how to gain victory over:
- Night Terrors in Children
- Casting out demons from your home… that visitors can bring in.
- “Spiritual Transference”: Why we should be mindful over who prays for us
- Distinguishing between demons and angels
- Imaginary friends in children. Are they demonic?
- Teaching your children how to take their authority at a young age.
- The influence of horror movies and books
And many more! We will address your common questions regarding this topic.
We will also give our readers the secret behind kicking Satan to the curb, and it’s easier than you may think.
Sound fascinating? Absolutely! Share this with all of your friends, as this is an issue that all believers need to know.
September issue will be hitting news stands on September 26th.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018