And an attitude of faith.
We are not designed to be a passive victim to the attacks of the enemy. Jesus died so that we may have victory in ALL areas and receive God’s blessings on our lives. Simply put, we are the victors, not the victims, and we need to walk in our authority in order to crush Satan and his plans.
Our September issue is all about taking our authority over the enemy and using five simple words, “In the name of Jesus”. Find out why this name is so important, and the true, raw power that it carries. This issue, at the core, addresses why we use the name of Jesus and how to gain victory in areas that Satan will attack in the believer.
Learn how to gain victory over:
- Night Terrors in Children
- Casting out demons from your home… that visitors can bring in.
- “Spiritual Transference”: Why we should be mindful over who prays for us
- Distinguishing between demons and angels
- Imaginary friends in children. Are they demonic?
- Teaching your children how to take their authority at a young age.
- The influence of horror movies and books
And many more! We will address your common questions regarding this topic.
We will also give our readers the secret behind kicking Satan to the curb, and it’s easier than you may think.
Sound fascinating? Absolutely! Share this with all of your friends, as this is an issue that all believers need to know.
September issue will be hitting news stands on September 26th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017