Pastor and best-selling author, T.D. Jakes sits down with Bobby Brown for an exclusive, hour-long interview on his new talk show, T.D. Jakes.
In the interview, Bobby opens up about his relationship with Whitney, the passing of Bobbi Kristina, past struggles, and current relationships in his life.
The segment features a moving segment with a heartfelt apology from a surprise guest. A sneak peak of this emotional moment can be found here.
The full episode is set to air Wednesday, September 28th. It is additionally available on OWN at 6:00 pm EST/PST
“Conversations with America: Beyond Black and Blue”: Thursday, September 29th
Following the police shooting of Keith Lamont Scott, T.D. Jakes visits the scene of the crime in Charlotte, NC. Jakes continues his Conversations with America series, meeting with families, officials and experts to discuss continued injustices and determine how we get beyond the black and blue and move toward justice everywhere.
“Silent Epidemics”: Tuesday, September 28th
T.D. Jakes sits down with people living with mental illnesses, many who are still suffering without treatment because they are afraid to give voice to their illnesses. This silent epidemic impacts nearly 10 million adults in America, who are living with a serious mental illness like Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorders, Depression and Anxiety. The social stigma associated with mental illness can cause prejudicial attitudes and discriminatory behavior directed towards individuals with mental health problems. Victims of mental illness and their loved ones are often held hostage by the diseases, unable to discuss or seek treatment without fear of reprisal or, ostracism. Many adults who suffer from mental illness do so without consistent psychiatric intervention because the stigma associated with these illnesses is so difficult to overcome. Metta World Peace stops by to chat with Jakes – check out a clip here!
These episodes are taping live from Charlotte, North Carolina this week.
*Rogers & Cowan (www.rogersandcowan.com)
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017