Former football turned baseball player, Tim Tebow, prayed over a fan who had fallen to the ground while having a seizure. Immediately, the man was said to have ceased shaking and recovered.
ABC News reports that Tebow was in the midst of signing autographs and engaged in a post game interviews when he heard that a fan collapsed in the stands.
Thirty year old Brandon Berry was in the front row of the stands watching the game when he suddenly experienced a seizure, collapsed to the ground, foamed at the mouth, and began convulsing. He later went completely limp.
Witnessing the commotion, Tebow decided to help. Immediately, he said his first instinct was to pray over Berry. Witnesses report that seconds later, Berry sat up, gasped for air and coughed.
Tebow stayed with the fan until EMT’s arrived and took him to emergency.
Tebow commented to ABC News, “You just remember what’s important.”
“Baseball’s awesome it’s something I’m so excited I get a chance to pursue, but what’s important is lives matter, people matter.” he continued. “This young man, he mattered. So my first instinct was to just be with him, put my hands on him and pray for him.”
Berry was soon released and is reportedly doing well.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017