Former football turned baseball player, Tim Tebow, prayed over a fan who had fallen to the ground while having a seizure. Immediately, the man was said to have ceased shaking and recovered.
ABC News reports that Tebow was in the midst of signing autographs and engaged in a post game interviews when he heard that a fan collapsed in the stands.
Thirty year old Brandon Berry was in the front row of the stands watching the game when he suddenly experienced a seizure, collapsed to the ground, foamed at the mouth, and began convulsing. He later went completely limp.
Witnessing the commotion, Tebow decided to help. Immediately, he said his first instinct was to pray over Berry. Witnesses report that seconds later, Berry sat up, gasped for air and coughed.
Tebow stayed with the fan until EMT’s arrived and took him to emergency.
Tebow commented to ABC News, “You just remember what’s important.”
“Baseball’s awesome it’s something I’m so excited I get a chance to pursue, but what’s important is lives matter, people matter.” he continued. “This young man, he mattered. So my first instinct was to just be with him, put my hands on him and pray for him.”
Berry was soon released and is reportedly doing well.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018
- Jon Erwin Discusses Movie Based On MercyMe - January 23, 2018