Rebellion, or “self-expression” as it’s been called, has been accepted as a normal part of growing up. Many parents have resigned themselves to believing that this phase of purple hair, frenzied dating and break ups, promiscuity, etc is just part of growing up.
But is isn’t, and it isn’t easy for parents who are trying to spare their children the heartbreak of their actions.
How do you get through to a teen who is just not getting it that their behavior has serious consequences spiritually and in the natural? How do you break through their thoughts of “nothing bad can happen to me”?
“Sowing Your Wild Oats: Rebellion is Just Not Getting It” will walk you through this process, and appears in our March issue.
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In April Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018
- Parenting Quiz: Are You Powerful, Prayerful, or Praise-Worthy? - April 4, 2018