Rebellion, or “self-expression” as it’s been called, has been accepted as a normal part of growing up. Many parents have resigned themselves to believing that this phase of purple hair, frenzied dating and break ups, promiscuity, etc is just part of growing up.
But is isn’t, and it isn’t easy for parents who are trying to spare their children the heartbreak of their actions.
How do you get through to a teen who is just not getting it that their behavior has serious consequences spiritually and in the natural? How do you break through their thoughts of “nothing bad can happen to me”?
“Sowing Your Wild Oats: Rebellion is Just Not Getting It” will walk you through this process, and appears in our March issue.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017