Rebellion, or “self-expression” as it’s been called, has been accepted as a normal part of growing up. Many parents have resigned themselves to believing that this phase of purple hair, frenzied dating and break ups, promiscuity, etc is just part of growing up.
But is isn’t, and it isn’t easy for parents who are trying to spare their children the heartbreak of their actions.
How do you get through to a teen who is just not getting it that their behavior has serious consequences spiritually and in the natural? How do you break through their thoughts of “nothing bad can happen to me”?
“Sowing Your Wild Oats: Rebellion is Just Not Getting It” will walk you through this process, and appears in our March issue.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018