When some churches speak of the resurrection of Christ, they stop at salvation. Yet, Jesus accomplished more than just eternal salvation by dying on the cross- He gave us:
- authority over Satan, and over the powers/principalities
- victory over death (eternal salvation, raising the dead)
- victory over sickness/disease (we are healed physically, emotionally, and spiritually in the name of Jesus)
- Ability to perform miracles
- Speaking in tongues/moving in the gifts of the Spirit
- Forgiveness over sin (washed by the blood of Jesus-not sacrifice)
- And the list goes on!
In short, He gave us a victory arsenal of weapons to use for our own benefit, and for others to the glory of God. He defeated the enemy, and was resurrected- which is an incredible miracle unto itself!
Our April issue goes into what Jesus’ resurrection really means, and why it should be a time of rejoicing for the believer. Jesus’ birth was a joyous miracle, but His death accomplished more and said more about God’s love for us than we may realize.
After all, could you sacrifice one of your children so that others could benefit? Most of us couldn’t, but God did. That’s how much He loves you.
Interviews include: Jonathan Bock and Phil Cooke (Authors, The Way Back: How Christians Blew Our Credibility ), Brittany Yost (Producer, Samson Movie), David Green (Founder, Hobby Lobby) and Nancy C. Anderson (Author, Avoiding the Greener Grass Syndrome: How to Grow Affair Proof Hedges Around Your Marriage).
Don’t miss our next issue coming out on April 26th on Parenting!
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018