It’s official, TLC has removed 19 Kids and Counting due to allegations against Josh Duggar. 19 Kids and Counting wrapped up its latest season on Tuesday.
TLC has removed the series for now after allegations of child molestation surfaced last week against Josh, who, at the time, was still a teenager. However, the network’s decision has come into question following an online discussion as to why the network have continued their “lucrative” relationship with the family despite rumors of impropriety (Oprah knew and pulled them from her show in 2006) as well as reports that Honey Boo Boo’s mom was deciding whether or not to take legal action against TLC about removing their series over a renewed relationship with her former boyfriend who was a convicted child molester while not pulling 19 Kids and Counting.
Meanwhile, Mike Huckabee shows his support for the Duggars and admonishes the media referring to them as “blood-thirsty” for turning an old situation into top headlines.
“Good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things. The reason that the law protects disclosure of many actions on the part of a minor is that the society has traditionally understood something that today’s blood-thirsty media does not understand — that being a minor means that one’s judgement is not mature,” Huckabee said. “Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst, for there was no consideration of the fact that the victims wanted this to be left in the past and ultimately a judge had the information on file destroyed — not to protect Josh, but the innocent victims.”
TLC has not yet announced whether it is picking up the reality series for another season.
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017