How thankful are you for God’s blessings? What about in times of adversity?
Dragonflies, Ketchup, and Late-Night Phone Calls, written by Daphne Tarango, guides readers through 31 days of journaling God’s blessings from the small to the large. In it, readers will increase their quality of life, improve their daily outlook, and, most importantly, give praise and thanksgiving to God on a daily basis.
Daphne wrote this, her first book, during a season when her husband was unemployed. She had decided to turn a negative situation into one of thanksgiving and praise to God.
In a press release, Daphne states:
“I wanted to help myself through a difficult season, but as I thought more about our situation and how many other people are in similar situations, I knew this was much bigger than I originally anticipated,”
Daphne believes that her book can help those who are facing disheartening situations. Whether the cause is employement related, financial, economic, negative news, health related… Dragonflies, Ketchup, and Late-Night Phone Calls will appeal to you, and can get you through some tough times. It can also be used in a group setting to remind you of God’s goodness.
This book is for everyone- both young and old- who are going through tough times to be reminded of God’s goodness on a daily basis in our lives. It will give you strength when you need it, and praise to get you through your situation.
Find out more about Dragonflies, Ketchup, and Late-Night Phone Calls in the Spring issue of Faith Filled Family.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017