Christians have too often ignored a fundamental truth: that the heart is the key to everything in the Christian life because from it, comes life or death.
As we think, so we are is an abolute truth. This is why the Bible urges us to mediate on God’s Word daily so that it becomes part of us- that it is kept alive in our heart.
Author Tim Rowe recently wrote a book entitled, The Heart: The Key to Everything in the Christian Life, and Faith Filled Family was priviledged to have had an opportunity to interview him for our June edition. In his book, Time discusses how the heart is the wellspring of emotion, action, motives and character. Our identity, discussions, what we verbalize, and what we do flows from what we believe in our heart.
Believers will discover how their heart is central for spiritual growth, and how it can better reflect Christ in today’s world. Our hearts are the key to our service and reflect our obedience to God. It is the key to purity and the depths of our praise/worship, and expressions of love for God.
Rowe feels that the church should once again teach on the proper understanding of our hearts so that we can reveal the Christ in us properly.
Tim Rowe discusses his new book and more in our upcoming issue being released on May 26th.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018