Christians have too often ignored a fundamental truth: that the heart is the key to everything in the Christian life because from it, comes life or death.
As we think, so we are is an abolute truth. This is why the Bible urges us to mediate on God’s Word daily so that it becomes part of us- that it is kept alive in our heart.
Author Tim Rowe recently wrote a book entitled, The Heart: The Key to Everything in the Christian Life, and Faith Filled Family was priviledged to have had an opportunity to interview him for our June edition. In his book, Time discusses how the heart is the wellspring of emotion, action, motives and character. Our identity, discussions, what we verbalize, and what we do flows from what we believe in our heart.
Believers will discover how their heart is central for spiritual growth, and how it can better reflect Christ in today’s world. Our hearts are the key to our service and reflect our obedience to God. It is the key to purity and the depths of our praise/worship, and expressions of love for God.
Rowe feels that the church should once again teach on the proper understanding of our hearts so that we can reveal the Christ in us properly.
Tim Rowe discusses his new book and more in our upcoming issue being released on May 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017