Christians have too often ignored a fundamental truth: that the heart is the key to everything in the Christian life because from it, comes life or death.
As we think, so we are is an abolute truth. This is why the Bible urges us to mediate on God’s Word daily so that it becomes part of us- that it is kept alive in our heart.
Author Tim Rowe recently wrote a book entitled, The Heart: The Key to Everything in the Christian Life, and Faith Filled Family was priviledged to have had an opportunity to interview him for our June edition. In his book, Time discusses how the heart is the wellspring of emotion, action, motives and character. Our identity, discussions, what we verbalize, and what we do flows from what we believe in our heart.
Believers will discover how their heart is central for spiritual growth, and how it can better reflect Christ in today’s world. Our hearts are the key to our service and reflect our obedience to God. It is the key to purity and the depths of our praise/worship, and expressions of love for God.
Rowe feels that the church should once again teach on the proper understanding of our hearts so that we can reveal the Christ in us properly.
Tim Rowe discusses his new book and more in our upcoming issue being released on May 26th.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018