Co-Founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Jan Crouch aged 78, has died after having a massive stroke a week ago. Her son, Matt Crouch, announced her passing on Tuesday on TBN’s website.
Matt Crouch wrote, “Laurie and I have just watched the transition of our precious Mother from this world to the next; watched her step into the presence of Jesus and into her heavenly reward.”
Affectionately known as “Momma Jan”, Jan and her late husband, Paul, had founded TBN in 1973. Since that time, TBN has become the world’s largest television network reaching people on a global scale with over eighty satellites, and 20,000 television and cable affiliates.
“To a select few she was not a television figure, but was sister, wife, Mom, or Grandma- an integral part of a family,” Matt Crouch said. “Jan Crouch loved many things, but most of all she loved Jesus and now has seen Him face to face and has experienced His grace in fullness.”
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017