Co-Founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Jan Crouch aged 78, has died after having a massive stroke a week ago. Her son, Matt Crouch, announced her passing on Tuesday on TBN’s website.
Matt Crouch wrote, “Laurie and I have just watched the transition of our precious Mother from this world to the next; watched her step into the presence of Jesus and into her heavenly reward.”
Affectionately known as “Momma Jan”, Jan and her late husband, Paul, had founded TBN in 1973. Since that time, TBN has become the world’s largest television network reaching people on a global scale with over eighty satellites, and 20,000 television and cable affiliates.
“To a select few she was not a television figure, but was sister, wife, Mom, or Grandma- an integral part of a family,” Matt Crouch said. “Jan Crouch loved many things, but most of all she loved Jesus and now has seen Him face to face and has experienced His grace in fullness.”
- 71% Of Kids Hide Internet Activity. Could Yours Be One Of Them? - May 26, 2018
- Elevation Worship Hallelujah Here Below Tour On Sale Now - May 25, 2018
- President Trump Cancels North Korea Nuclear Summit - May 24, 2018
- President Trump Delivers Heartfelt Speech On Abortion - May 23, 2018
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018