Co-Founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Jan Crouch aged 78, has died after having a massive stroke a week ago. Her son, Matt Crouch, announced her passing on Tuesday on TBN’s website.
Matt Crouch wrote, “Laurie and I have just watched the transition of our precious Mother from this world to the next; watched her step into the presence of Jesus and into her heavenly reward.”
Affectionately known as “Momma Jan”, Jan and her late husband, Paul, had founded TBN in 1973. Since that time, TBN has become the world’s largest television network reaching people on a global scale with over eighty satellites, and 20,000 television and cable affiliates.
“To a select few she was not a television figure, but was sister, wife, Mom, or Grandma- an integral part of a family,” Matt Crouch said. “Jan Crouch loved many things, but most of all she loved Jesus and now has seen Him face to face and has experienced His grace in fullness.”
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017