Co-Founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Jan Crouch aged 78, has died after having a massive stroke a week ago. Her son, Matt Crouch, announced her passing on Tuesday on TBN’s website.
Matt Crouch wrote, “Laurie and I have just watched the transition of our precious Mother from this world to the next; watched her step into the presence of Jesus and into her heavenly reward.”
Affectionately known as “Momma Jan”, Jan and her late husband, Paul, had founded TBN in 1973. Since that time, TBN has become the world’s largest television network reaching people on a global scale with over eighty satellites, and 20,000 television and cable affiliates.
“To a select few she was not a television figure, but was sister, wife, Mom, or Grandma- an integral part of a family,” Matt Crouch said. “Jan Crouch loved many things, but most of all she loved Jesus and now has seen Him face to face and has experienced His grace in fullness.”
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018