President-elect, Donald Trump, said in an interview with “60 Minutes” that he is fine with same-sex marriage referring to the issue as “settled” by the Supreme Court.
Trumps comments are in sharp contrast to the Republican’s stance on the issue, Mike Pence’s long-held beliefs, and comments made by Trump himself during the primaries.
“It’s law,” Trump said in the interview that aired on Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean, it’s done.”
Trump also feels, as stated at the Republican National Convention, that transgender people should use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with. During the primaries, he also said that same-sex marriage should have been left up to the states, and he would consider appointing Supreme Court judges to overrule the marriage decisions.
Only time will truly tell what President Elect Trump will do in terms of legislation going forward. Faith Filled Family urges its readers to continue to pray for wisdom over President Trump, and those in power so that godly decisions, and God-honoring decisions are being made.
- The Case For Christ Will Turn Any Atheist Into A Believer… Hands Down! - April 19, 2017
- John Hagee Ministries Righteous Revolution Conference Returns For A Second Year - April 13, 2017
- Wheels of Hope Rising Foundation Gives Hope To Africa’s Underpriviledged - April 12, 2017
- The Hidden Truth About Down Syndrome: Do You Know The Reality? - April 10, 2017
- A Childhood Physical Disability Does Not Mean Limitations In Life - April 10, 2017
- Bullying Labels Your Child With Negative Words: Learn How To Erase Them - April 5, 2017
- God’s Plan And Purpose For A Special Needs Child Are Not Limited - April 4, 2017
- Parents, Do You Need Peace, Strength, and Energy? It’s A Prayer Away! - April 3, 2017
- “Your Child Has Special Needs”: Parents, What Do You Do? - March 31, 2017
- Unforgiveness? A Bondage? Gotta Break That Chain! - March 17, 2017