President-elect, Donald Trump, said in an interview with “60 Minutes” that he is fine with same-sex marriage referring to the issue as “settled” by the Supreme Court.
Trumps comments are in sharp contrast to the Republican’s stance on the issue, Mike Pence’s long-held beliefs, and comments made by Trump himself during the primaries.
“It’s law,” Trump said in the interview that aired on Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean, it’s done.”
Trump also feels, as stated at the Republican National Convention, that transgender people should use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with. During the primaries, he also said that same-sex marriage should have been left up to the states, and he would consider appointing Supreme Court judges to overrule the marriage decisions.
Only time will truly tell what President Elect Trump will do in terms of legislation going forward. Faith Filled Family urges its readers to continue to pray for wisdom over President Trump, and those in power so that godly decisions, and God-honoring decisions are being made.
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- You May Be A Good Leader, But Are You A Godly One? - December 14, 2017
- Looking For An Educational And Entertaining Movie For the Family? - December 13, 2017
- Tithe Or Eat: What To Do If There Isn’t Enough - December 12, 2017
- Why Settling In Life Can Stop God’s Blessing - December 11, 2017
- How Do You Successfully Balance Work & Family? - December 9, 2017
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Women’s Conference - December 6, 2017
- Voting Now Open For We Love Christian Music Awards - December 5, 2017
- Get Out Of Being A Lender’s Slave - December 4, 2017
- Does Your Belief Align With God’s Truth About Money? - December 2, 2017
- National Geographic Explores The Secrets Of Christ’s Tomb - November 29, 2017