President-elect, Donald Trump, said in an interview with “60 Minutes” that he is fine with same-sex marriage referring to the issue as “settled” by the Supreme Court.
Trumps comments are in sharp contrast to the Republican’s stance on the issue, Mike Pence’s long-held beliefs, and comments made by Trump himself during the primaries.
“It’s law,” Trump said in the interview that aired on Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean, it’s done.”
Trump also feels, as stated at the Republican National Convention, that transgender people should use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with. During the primaries, he also said that same-sex marriage should have been left up to the states, and he would consider appointing Supreme Court judges to overrule the marriage decisions.
Only time will truly tell what President Elect Trump will do in terms of legislation going forward. Faith Filled Family urges its readers to continue to pray for wisdom over President Trump, and those in power so that godly decisions, and God-honoring decisions are being made.
- Here I Am Send Me Is Zschech’s Powerful Message In Our FFFM Spotlight - February 25, 2017
- President Trump Rescinds Obama’s Transgendered Mandate For Schools - February 23, 2017
- Virginia Homeschoolers Still Can’t Compete In Public High School Athletics - February 22, 2017
- God Versus Career: What Road Will You Choose? - February 21, 2017
- K-LOVE Fan Awards 2017 Announces This Year’s Nominees - February 16, 2017
- Motion M-103 May Extinguish Canadians Right To Freedom of Expression - February 15, 2017
- Does Persecution Exist in a Free Democratic Society? - February 14, 2017
- Archaeological Excavation Hopes to Unearth Clues About Ark of the Covenant - February 13, 2017
- Have You Become Too Desensitized To Ungodly Political Views? - February 10, 2017
- New Educational Channel Educates Impoverished and Displaced Kids - February 9, 2017