President-elect, Donald Trump, said in an interview with “60 Minutes” that he is fine with same-sex marriage referring to the issue as “settled” by the Supreme Court.
Trumps comments are in sharp contrast to the Republican’s stance on the issue, Mike Pence’s long-held beliefs, and comments made by Trump himself during the primaries.
“It’s law,” Trump said in the interview that aired on Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean, it’s done.”
Trump also feels, as stated at the Republican National Convention, that transgender people should use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with. During the primaries, he also said that same-sex marriage should have been left up to the states, and he would consider appointing Supreme Court judges to overrule the marriage decisions.
Only time will truly tell what President Elect Trump will do in terms of legislation going forward. Faith Filled Family urges its readers to continue to pray for wisdom over President Trump, and those in power so that godly decisions, and God-honoring decisions are being made.
- To The Lost Sheep, With Unconditional Love, Healing, And Acceptance - May 23, 2017
- A Revival In China? Ian Johnson Uncovers Why The Chinese Are Turning To God - May 19, 2017
- Receive Healing: Don’t Allow Tragedy To Turn Your Faith Into Travesty - May 17, 2017
- Director Dallas Jenkins Discusses Inspiration Behind The Resurrection of Gavin Stone - May 16, 2017
- If God Will Never Leave Me, Why Does He Feel So Far Away? - May 12, 2017
- March For Life Flag Raised In Ottawa For First Time… Then Taken Down! - May 12, 2017
- Feeling Empty, Alone, Incomplete, Or Yearning To Be Loved? - May 9, 2017
- Six Marvelous Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100 That She’ll Love! - May 5, 2017
- Healing The Scars Of Emotional Wounds Is Possible With Renewing Mind - May 5, 2017
- Do You Yearn To Be Loved, Feel Complete, and Valued? - May 3, 2017