At some point, we have all felt the sting of a loss. Whether it is the end of employment, a relationship, financial hardship, or death of a loved one, we feel a sense of sadness. While some are more resilient and bounce back, others may need more time depending on the nature of the loss. Even though each of us experiences loss at one time or another, we need to move forward with our lives, as God still has a purpose for us.
Feelings of sadness can overwhelm and consume you if you let them. Satan has taken believer’s out by feeding them with thoughts of “people just don’t understand”, “I’m feeling devastated/overwhelmed”, and “I can’t cope”. The reality is that you can cope, and you can overcome your feelings. The answer to every situation lies within scripture.
Life is not lost, or hopeless. Victory is always within our grasp- we just have to reach up and grab hold. Sometimes, we even may need to tie a knot at the end of our rope and hold on. God won’t let you fall or fail, but will lift you up and give you peace.
To find the peace that your soul may be searching for, read our next issue. We deal scripturally with feelings of despair and loss, and will bring you into victory. No more will you feel overwhelmed, but healed, empowered, and loved!
Our next issue comes out October 26, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017