At some point, we have all felt the sting of a loss. Whether it is the end of employment, a relationship, financial hardship, or death of a loved one, we feel a sense of sadness. While some are more resilient and bounce back, others may need more time depending on the nature of the loss. Even though each of us experiences loss at one time or another, we need to move forward with our lives, as God still has a purpose for us.
Feelings of sadness can overwhelm and consume you if you let them. Satan has taken believer’s out by feeding them with thoughts of “people just don’t understand”, “I’m feeling devastated/overwhelmed”, and “I can’t cope”. The reality is that you can cope, and you can overcome your feelings. The answer to every situation lies within scripture.
Life is not lost, or hopeless. Victory is always within our grasp- we just have to reach up and grab hold. Sometimes, we even may need to tie a knot at the end of our rope and hold on. God won’t let you fall or fail, but will lift you up and give you peace.
To find the peace that your soul may be searching for, read our next issue. We deal scripturally with feelings of despair and loss, and will bring you into victory. No more will you feel overwhelmed, but healed, empowered, and loved!
Our next issue comes out October 26, 2016.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Could Your Marriage Be Suffering And You Don’t Even Know It? - February 16, 2018
- Harmony Possible In Marriage With God At The Head - February 12, 2018
- A Godly Marriage Sets Children Up For Success - February 7, 2018
- Chivalry: Does It Still Exist In Men, Today? - February 5, 2018
- Financial Frustration Placing Stress In Your Marriage? - February 2, 2018
- Military Families Will Maintain Strong Marriages - February 1, 2018
- Effective Communication In Marriage In FIVE Steps - January 31, 2018
- Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Occurs Tomorrow - January 30, 2018
- What Are The Keys To A Happy Marriage? - January 29, 2018
- Jon Erwin Discusses Movie Based On MercyMe - January 23, 2018