The summer issue of Faith Filled Family Magazine will be discussing the careers of singer-songwriters Laura Jane and Gentil Mis.
Laura Jane is new to the Christian music scene, but her sound is nothing short of captivating! When Laura sings, she sings from the spirit, and her sound is nothing short of amazing. Laura’s successes come from recently performing with Fresh IE on stage at One Heart Winnipeg.
Laura has an amazing testimony, and attributes her success to her mentor, Gentil Mis.
Gentil Mis is a pop artist with a catchy sound which engages the listener into his music. Gentil is another artist who is incredibly annointed. Together with Laura Jane, their music is nothing short of spectacular. Gentil is on Reverbnation with his song, “Heaven I Need You”… Definitely a must listen!
Laura Jane and Gentil Mis are looking to produce their first song together in the very near future. It was a collaborative effort, and they have sung it in front of audiences. The audience’s reaction? “Where can I buy that single?”
Stay tuned as we continually upgrade this post with ongoing information about this singer-songwriter duet. Maybe we will get a sneak peak at their new material!!!
For more information on Gentil Mis, visit his website at:
For a sample of Laura’s voice, see the post above “Fallen for You” with EDIFY.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Faith Filled Family
- Do You Know The Story Behind “I Can Only Imagine”? - January 23, 2018
- Does The Public “You” Match The Real You? - January 22, 2018
- Continually Passed Up For Promotion? Why? - January 19, 2018
- Matthew West Invites Listeners To Go “All In” - January 19, 2018
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018