Fear and stress not only generate havoc on your emotional well-being, but can also hamper you physically as well. The sad reality is that most people don’t know it, or dismiss the problems associated with stress-related illnesses.
Stress-related illnesses really its roots in fear. If fear didn’t exist, neither would the stress associated with it. If you are experiencing issues such as panic attacks, heart disease/heart attacks, addictions, constant headaches, vision troubles, joint aches, teeth grinding, etc. something in your life is not as it should be as these are stress reactions and are indicators that you are not managing things correctly.
If we abide in the Lord, then stress and fear cease to exist because His Word tells us that He will meet all of our needs. The Bible repeatedly tells us not to be fearful, and for our faith to reside in God who knows what we need- and will take care of us. If we truly believe that, then what is there to fear?
Enemies? Persecution? God will take care of those as well. Sickness, financial loss, and lack? He takes care of that, too!
In short, God has “your back” as long as you reside in Him.
The best part is that He will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding. You will feel a deep sense of peace in the midst of a storm, and won’t know why you feel so relaxed. You will also have strength that you didn’t even know you had- and all to the glory of God!
Learn how to find peace God’s way in our next issue coming out March 28th.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017