Darlene Zschech is best known for her anointed worship songs from Hillsongs. However, there is more to this woman of God than many of us are aware of.
Darlene has such a heart for God, and watching her worship is nothing short of spectacular. Her songs are sung throughout the world and has received many gold albums. Her latest release, In Jesus’ Name: A Legacy of Worship and Faith is to be released February 10. Her radio single, “My Highest Hope” is included on this album which she wrote while battling with breast cancer.
In our interview, Darlene discusses her love of God, her passion for people, and her battle with cancer.
Darlene’s amazing interview will appear in our upcoming issue of Faith Filled Family.
- Self-Control: Dealing With The “I Want It Now” Syndrome In Children - April 20, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Discusses Building Strong Marriages In May Cover Story! - April 19, 2018
- North Korea And South Korea War Expected To Cease Next Week - April 19, 2018
- Kim Walker Smith Announces 2018 On My Side Tour - April 17, 2018
- Indiana’s New Law Gives Unborn Children Personhood - April 12, 2018
- What You Don’t Know About Leadership - April 10, 2018
- Kirk Cameron Joins Rep Mike Johnson In Freedom Student Summit - April 9, 2018
- Controversial Topic: How To Effectively Discipline Your Child - April 6, 2018
- Concerned Parents Planning Global Sex Education Sit Out - April 5, 2018
- Word of Knowledge On Social Media Saves A Baby From Being Aborted - April 5, 2018