Darlene Zschech is best known for her anointed worship songs from Hillsongs. However, there is more to this woman of God than many of us are aware of.
Darlene has such a heart for God, and watching her worship is nothing short of spectacular. Her songs are sung throughout the world and has received many gold albums. Her latest release, In Jesus’ Name: A Legacy of Worship and Faith is to be released February 10. Her radio single, “My Highest Hope” is included on this album which she wrote while battling with breast cancer.
In our interview, Darlene discusses her love of God, her passion for people, and her battle with cancer.
Darlene’s amazing interview will appear in our upcoming issue of Faith Filled Family.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017