Darlene Zschech is best known for her anointed worship songs from Hillsongs. However, there is more to this woman of God than many of us are aware of.
Darlene has such a heart for God, and watching her worship is nothing short of spectacular. Her songs are sung throughout the world and has received many gold albums. Her latest release, In Jesus’ Name: A Legacy of Worship and Faith is to be released February 10. Her radio single, “My Highest Hope” is included on this album which she wrote while battling with breast cancer.
In our interview, Darlene discusses her love of God, her passion for people, and her battle with cancer.
Darlene’s amazing interview will appear in our upcoming issue of Faith Filled Family.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017