Discover how to Walk Away
Temptation can be everywhere you look from enticing, seductive ads running on television, to those chocolates that are screaming your name from the kitchen.
God never said that we wouldn’t be tempted, however He did say that we would not be tempted beyond what we could handle.
The myth tackled in this article debunks the myth that we cannot overcome some temptations- that they are simply too great- and how this thought process separates us from God. It also discusses how to live in victory and overcome temptation, as well as common Satan tactics to keep us in bondage to temptation.
This is the article that Satan doesn’t want you to read: “Stained by Sin” hitting our digital news stand on December 28th.
Victory from temptation is always yours!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Joni & Friends VP Discusses Families Coping With Disabilities - January 18, 2018
- Atlanta Pro-Life March To Be Held This Friday - January 17, 2018
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017