Scripture tells women to submit to their husbands, but what does that mean? Are we, as ladies, disobeying God in this area?
Some men say that it means that what they say goes or that they have final say over their wives. They mistake “submit” to mean that women should be submissive, and this is far from the case. Conversely, women are not to dominate their husbands either.
Find out how to have a harmonious marriage and find the answer to this scripture in our February issue coming out February 26th.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018