Scripture tells women to submit to their husbands, but what does that mean? Are we, as ladies, disobeying God in this area?
Some men say that it means that what they say goes or that they have final say over their wives. They mistake “submit” to mean that women should be submissive, and this is far from the case. Conversely, women are not to dominate their husbands either.
Find out how to have a harmonious marriage and find the answer to this scripture in our February issue coming out February 26th.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017