On Sunday, April 17th, 2016, The Story of God with Morgan Freeman will be airing a new episode entitled, “Who is God?”. The episode will air at 9:00pm EST on National Geographic Channel.
This episode asks the question of whether there is some sense of God that all religions share and explores whether the perception of God’s identity has changed in the last millenium.
Morgan Freeman will embark on a journey beginning from the birth of monotheism in Egypt and Israel, to India wherin Hindus worship multiple gods. In a Cairo mosque, Freeman discovers how Muslims connect with a god that has no physical form, and observes a Navajo ritual in New Mexico wherein a girl communes with her divine ancestors.
Freeman also enlists the help of a neuroscientist in searching for a mental imprint of God.
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman (Who is God) can be watched on Apple TV, Roku, XBox One, XBox 360 and Samsung Connected TVs. Hulu episodes will be available eight days after the air date. Monday, April 18 will be the Hulu premiere for Apocalypse.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- 13th Annual Elijah List Ministries Conference Just Announced - November 17, 2017
- How Do You Teach Children How to Flow In The Supernatural? - November 16, 2017
- President Trump Engages in “The Ultimate Deal”- Peace Talks Ensue - November 15, 2017
- How Do You Teach Your Children To Heal Others? - November 14, 2017
- Dream Speak: Is It God, Satan, Or Just Me? - November 13, 2017
- Gretchen Keskeys Discusses New Album, “Pure Hope” - November 11, 2017
- Spirit of Discernment, Wisdom, Or Is it Just Me? - November 8, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sleep is Key for Success - November 7, 2017
- Do Your Dreams Have Meaning? What Is God Saying? - November 2, 2017
- Have You Ever Wondered “God, Why Am I Here?” - November 2, 2017