On Sunday, April 17th, 2016, The Story of God with Morgan Freeman will be airing a new episode entitled, “Who is God?”. The episode will air at 9:00pm EST on National Geographic Channel.
This episode asks the question of whether there is some sense of God that all religions share and explores whether the perception of God’s identity has changed in the last millenium.
Morgan Freeman will embark on a journey beginning from the birth of monotheism in Egypt and Israel, to India wherin Hindus worship multiple gods. In a Cairo mosque, Freeman discovers how Muslims connect with a god that has no physical form, and observes a Navajo ritual in New Mexico wherein a girl communes with her divine ancestors.
Freeman also enlists the help of a neuroscientist in searching for a mental imprint of God.
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman (Who is God) can be watched on Apple TV, Roku, XBox One, XBox 360 and Samsung Connected TVs. Hulu episodes will be available eight days after the air date. Monday, April 18 will be the Hulu premiere for Apocalypse.
- Teaching Your Children How To Take Authority Over Demons - May 19, 2018
- Can Imaginary Friends Really Be Masking A Demon? - May 19, 2018
- Stepping Into The Things That Punchlines Are Made Of? - May 18, 2018
- Have Social Trends Dictated How We Are Evangelizing To Others? - May 17, 2018
- Steven Malcolm Shares Impactful Testimony In FFFM’s June Issue - May 16, 2018
- Ireland Prepares For A Deeply Emotionally Controversial Vote: Abortion Laws - May 14, 2018
- Three United States Men Released Yesterday From North Korean Prison - May 10, 2018
- 2018 K-LOVE Fan Awards Nominees Just Announced - May 8, 2018
- Know Who You Are In Christ … It Strengthens Relationships - May 7, 2018
- Married/Getting Married? We Have Tips On Laying A Firm Foundation - May 4, 2018