On Sunday, April 17th, 2016, The Story of God with Morgan Freeman will be airing a new episode entitled, “Who is God?”. The episode will air at 9:00pm EST on National Geographic Channel.
This episode asks the question of whether there is some sense of God that all religions share and explores whether the perception of God’s identity has changed in the last millenium.
Morgan Freeman will embark on a journey beginning from the birth of monotheism in Egypt and Israel, to India wherin Hindus worship multiple gods. In a Cairo mosque, Freeman discovers how Muslims connect with a god that has no physical form, and observes a Navajo ritual in New Mexico wherein a girl communes with her divine ancestors.
Freeman also enlists the help of a neuroscientist in searching for a mental imprint of God.
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman (Who is God) can be watched on Apple TV, Roku, XBox One, XBox 360 and Samsung Connected TVs. Hulu episodes will be available eight days after the air date. Monday, April 18 will be the Hulu premiere for Apocalypse.
- Holy Spirit “Moves” Explained: What’s Real And Contrived - March 16, 2018
- David Green (Hobby Lobby) Featured In April Issue Of FFFM - March 15, 2018
- Bible Verse Ad On Billboard Accepted Then Refused By Agency - March 15, 2018
- Unrepentant Sin: What Happens Before We Enter Heaven? - March 14, 2018
- Taffi Dollar Announces 2018 Radical Revolution Conference - March 13, 2018
- Demonic Activity: Why Hollywood Got It Wrong - March 12, 2018
- Azusafest Prophetic Conference Coming In April - March 8, 2018
- You May Know The Holy Spirit, But Can You Flow In It? - March 5, 2018
- Jesus’ Resurrection May Mean More Than You Know… - March 2, 2018
- Surrendering To God Makes Life Easy- Here’s Why - March 2, 2018