On Sunday, April 17th, 2016, The Story of God with Morgan Freeman will be airing a new episode entitled, “Who is God?”. The episode will air at 9:00pm EST on National Geographic Channel.
This episode asks the question of whether there is some sense of God that all religions share and explores whether the perception of God’s identity has changed in the last millenium.
Morgan Freeman will embark on a journey beginning from the birth of monotheism in Egypt and Israel, to India wherin Hindus worship multiple gods. In a Cairo mosque, Freeman discovers how Muslims connect with a god that has no physical form, and observes a Navajo ritual in New Mexico wherein a girl communes with her divine ancestors.
Freeman also enlists the help of a neuroscientist in searching for a mental imprint of God.
The Story of God with Morgan Freeman (Who is God) can be watched on Apple TV, Roku, XBox One, XBox 360 and Samsung Connected TVs. Hulu episodes will be available eight days after the air date. Monday, April 18 will be the Hulu premiere for Apocalypse.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Faith Filled Family
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Christian Persecution - January 11, 2018
- 529 Homeschool Bill Cut May Not Be A Bad Thing - January 8, 2018
- Why You Should Look At A Leader’s Family - January 5, 2018
- Radio Host, Brant Hansen, Discusses Being A “Misfit” - January 5, 2018
- Trials After Prophetic Word? Did I Hear From God? - January 2, 2018
- Raising Tomorrow’s Godly Leaders In An Ungodly World - December 29, 2017
- Would Jesus Be Proud Of Your Leadership? - December 29, 2017
- Show Me God’s Blessings In All Areas For 2018 - December 27, 2017
- Higher Vision Worship Is January Music Spotlight - December 23, 2017
- Comedian Tim Loveless On January Cover - December 22, 2017